Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 is a premium Tennessee Whiskey. A warm amber colour with fragrances of sweet vanilla, this is a smooth, full-bodied whiskey, with flavours of orange, brown sugar and spice, and a long rich finish. Jack Daniel registered his distillery in 1866, making it the oldest registered distillery in the United States.
American (including Bourbon & Rye) Whisky
- Made using the same recipe since 1795
- Matured in oak barrels for a smooth and mellow flavour with traces of spice
- Sweet on the nose, with vanilla and cut grass - takes you to Kentucky’s bluegrass fields
- Great body with toasty oak notes combined with vanilla, spice, and pepper
- Toasty oak finish that leaves a slight sweetness on the mouth
- The classic pre-Prohibition flavour is a crowd-pleaser
- Immediately apparent spiciness on the nose, with lots of nutmeg, freshly-ground black pepper, and cloves plus a hint of maraschino
- Thick caramel undertone
- Delivers a pleasant and fiery warmth on the tongue
- Smooth finish with lingering cherry and pepper, plus traces of citrusy sweetness
- Great value
A bar favourite that layers delicate notes of spice, caramel, bright fruits, and sweet aromatics. This Tennessee whiskey draws a distinctly robust essence from the barrel.
- Bottled straight from a single barrel, this richer, less sweet variation of a classic Jack Daniels No. 7 is popular with aficionados
- Good body with lots of toasty oak, corn and cereal notes, some smoke, spice, and toffee
- Mouth-filling, full taste with hints of cereal sweetness
- Well-defined aromas of golden syrup and honeyed fruit
- Long finish with some citrusy, spicy oak, and fruit aftertaste
- Precise and clean palate, a big-hitting dry bourbon that you will be proud to serve
Charcoal-mellowed two times (before and after ageing), Gentleman Jack is a clean and refined drink. It’s the perfect gift, packaged in a smart-looking bottle.
- Drier on the nose compared to Old No.7, with lighter oak and subtler hints of vanilla, maple, apple, and brown sugar
- Smooth finish, starts with a subtle charred oak and develops into a fruity undertone with floral honey and maple
- This premium drink exhibits remarkable complexity and flavour
- Double mellowed because it is filtered through charcoal twice, before going into the barrel and before bottling
- Great on its own or in a classic Jack and Coke
A melange of crisp and juicy apples with bourbon whiskey, this is one of the most refreshing liqueurs from Jim Beam. Perfect for making delicious summer tipples! Serve it with ice cubes and tonic water, garnished with slices of fresh green apples.
- Fantastic summer drink from Jim Beam - a blend of Jim Beam Bourbon and apple liqueur
- One of the strongest apple liqueurs available, bottled at 35% ABV (70 proof)
- Coats the tongue with the taste of very sweet green apples—notably one of the sweetest flavoured whiskeys from Jim Beam
- Perfect for mixing with club soda on the rocks
- Also great for an appletini
- Mix it with Canadian whisky as a schnapps substitute, or with the Jolly Rancher as a vodka substitute
A nice and clean variation of Southern Comfort’s classic whiskey recipe, with a higher ABV sitting at 40%. It packs more punch than its classic counterpart, amplifying the rink’s whiskey elements. Drink neat over ice or mix in with your favourite whiskey cocktails.
- Whiskey-forward taste and smell profile with spicy and fruity accents
- Takes your Southern Comfort experience on another level by offering an extra smooth, extra bold whiskey alternative
- Try it solo, over ice, on the rocks, or add to your classic whiskey cocktail
- The nose is vanilla and cherry-forward, and initial hit comes with overwhelmingly good sweetness, decaying to a more herbal, cherry-flavoured note with a smoky overtone
Distinct for its charming old-style bottle and high rye content that gives it a fiery kick. Rich, smooth, and woody - always a palate pleaser. It’s easy to see why Bulleit Bourbon has earned a loyal following in the UK since its arrival more than a decade ago.
- A refreshing and easy-drinking 90 proof Kentucky bourbon
- Oaky, smoky, silky, with aromas of sweet walnut fudge
- Russet / pale copper colour with a rich woody aroma
- Goes down smooth and delivers complex layers of honey and vanilla, with a long and smoky finish and dash of warm alcohol
- Clean and dry, distinct for its luxurious mellowness
- Medium-bodied palate with undertones of brown spice and dry caramel
Honey liqueur blended with Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey - what’s not to love? You’ll enjoy the one of a kind and unexpected taste, with a smooth finish peppered with hints of honey.
- Drink chilled or over ice
- Mix it in a cup of coffee - it’s surprisingly delicious
- Try it with sweet tea to make the perfect summer drink for your next party
- Also great for Tennessee honey and ginger ale, a classic Jack Daniels recipe
- Perfect blend of spice, floral undertones, and sweetness
- Made with real honey
- Has a smooth, long finish as expected from a Jack Daniels
Jack Daniel's Old Time Number 7 in a large bottle! Undergoes the signature Lincoln County Process - filtration through sugar maple charcoal - which makes Tennessee whiskey distinct from bourbons and other types of American whiskey.
- Made of corn (80%) barley (12%) and rye (8%)
- Medium amber colour
- Matured in the company’s signature handcrafted barrels
- Sweet and light on the nose, with hints of smoke, oily nuts, and dry spice
- Smooth and soft on the palate, with banana milkshake notes, mixed nuts, butterscotch, and caramel with crème anglaise undertones
- Sweet cereal finish combined with toasty oak
- Perfect for a classic Jack and Cola
A bourbon flavoured with natural cherry flavours - that’s the Red Stag. The result is a warm, smooth whisky that perfectly balances the bite of bourbon with the sweetness of dark cherries. Great on its own and can be mixed with iced tea, cola, or lemonade.
- Released in June 2009 by Jim Beam, a pioneer of inventive flavoured bourbons
- A wildly delicious melange of black cherry liqueur and 4-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Refreshingly smooth - a great combination of oakiness and saccharinity
- Finishes with some heat and lingering black cherry flavours
- Enjoy straight in tall glass right out of the fridge, or mix with almost anything
A special limited-edition bottle of Jack Daniel's, celebrating a not-often discussed part of the whiskey's history: the days when it had a vibrant green and gold label.
Back before 1904 this is what bottles of Jack looked like, although the distillery claim to have lost all records about why it looked like this.
In the bottle, it's Old No.7, but at 43% ABV, giving it a more punch than the regular release. A must for collector's and fans of Jack Daniel's classic Tennessee style.