Balance of locally sourced botanicals of Pennyroyal Mint, English rosehip and toasted hazelnuts to create a unique expression of Bombay Sapphire. Natural botanicals are delicately suspended over the spirit in perforated copper baskets during distillation, gently infusing their aromatic flavours into the gin as they are released.
The tantalising, smooth and complex taste that you experience when you sip Bombay Sapphire gin, is described as fresh citrus and juniper flavours combined with an elegant light spicy finish.
The flavours of the botanicals are captured through a delicate distillation process called Vapour Infusion to give Bombay Sapphire its distinctive taste.
There are 10 different botanicals used to create Bombay Sapphire. Although they don't hind the 10 magical ingredients from the customers, they do hind the amount of each botanic they use in their special blend. The ten botanicals are from all around the world including
- Juniper Berries - from Italy give a scent and taste of pine cones, lavender and camphor.
- Lemon Peel - from Spain creates a bittersweet taste which has a freshness and subtlety giving a clear citrus taste.
- Coriander (Seeds) - from Morocco are ground down to release there citrus and spice giving suggestions of lemons and orange but mellowed and rounded by a ginger-like spice.
- Angelica (Root) - from Saxony gives a dry, pine, kernel flavour enhancing subtlety and adding a long after taste.
- Orris (Iris Root) - from Italy add the aroma of violets and add the sense of warm earth combining the rest of the botanicals.
- Grains of Paradise - from West Africa combine a peppery bite with lavender and chocolate for a touch of luxury which adds the spicy exotic quality to the spirit.
- Cubeb Berries - from Java are crushed and when infused in a spirit provide a fresh pine flavour and light peppery notes
- Cassia Bark - from Indo-China give off a light cinnamon flavour adding a warm spice and touch of sweetness
- Almonds - from Spain are grounded to release there precious oils and adds a clean rich taste with a hint of nuttiness to add strength to the spirit.
- Liquorice - from China to bring depth to the other botanicals
- Hand Selected Botanicals
- Vapour infused
- Hand selected exotic botanicals
- From a 1761 recipe
- Distilled from 100% grain
Bombay Sapphire is a fashionable drink with a distinctive blue bottle that makes it instantly recognisable. It contains 10 exotic hand-selected botanicals from around the world. This hip younger sibling of Bombay Original has become an iconic brand itself.
- Recipe based on Bombay Original but infused with extra botanicals
- Vibrant, light, and smooth - easy to drink
- Elegant citrus and refreshing mint notes with a pleasant peppery finish
- Gently vapour infused with care to capture the bright and vibrant flavours of exotic botanicals
- The result is a perfectly balanced gin with fresh and clean flavours - perfect to enjoy on its own or for creating mixed drinks
- The Bombay Sapphire balloon glass has been designed to capture the bright, fresh aroma of the gin's ten exotic botanicals, allowing you to enjoy the Ultimate G&T
- Just the thing for holding a large refreshing G&T
- Enjoy your Bombay Sapphire & Tonic Creatively
- A signature blend of botanicals, an iconic blue bottle and carefully-balanced gin is made to help you invent, express and experiment.
- Teaming up with emerging artists to fill the world with a little more colour and excitement. Stirring creativity back to life. So create something brilliant.
- A creative expression of our original Bombay Dry Gin bursting with natural flavours of blackberries and raspberries. This is perfectly balanced with the vibrant juniper notes of our classic signature gin. A real fruit infusion gives a distinct colour and natural flavour with no added sugar.
- Bombay Bramble using our London Dry Gin at its heart, is inspired by the modern classic gin cocktail