Caorunn Gin 70cl
Straight from the Balmenach distillery in the Scottish Highlands, this Caorunn Gin is a masterful infusion of five locally foraged botanicals. A rich palate of juniper berries has been the heart of this drink since the 17th century. Exotic and warm—perfect to cap off a long day.
- Pronounced ‘ka-roon’
- Artisanal handcrafted Scottish gin made in small batches
- A mix of modern Scotland’s urban sophistication and the charming ruggedness of Speyside
- Combines rowan berry, heather, dandelion, coul blush apple, and other botanicals
- Floral nose that quickly develops to aromas of citrus blossom, heather, and juniper
- Orange oil palate followed by rosemary and faint heather honey
- Dry juniper finish, lingering taste of peppery rye
For UK mainland, the price for shipping will be £5.99 per order. All orders over £100 we will offer free delivery.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a two day service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||2 DAY||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|