- Very fruity and thick on the nose, with rich aromas of lemons, apples, and nectarine covered in spices
- Wonderfully balanced on the palate, fresh with traces of vanilla, tiramisu, toffee, and boiled sweets
- Long and gentle finish
- Aged in Glenmorangie’s signature custom-made casks
- Delicious with a creamy lobster bisque or pear soup with brie
- Also great with bacon-wrapped scallops, crab rangoon with ginger and tamarind chutney, or crispy dumplings with crab meat and scallions
- Bursting with flavours of winter berries and traces of port
- Reddish gold colour, thick and sweet palate, with chewy port notes and hints of barley sugar, cereal, and juicy fruits
- Sweet finish, lingering but not long, leaving mild traces of chocolate and oranges on the tongue
- Fantastic with oily feta and dishes that use this cheese
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 14 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, the darkest and most intense whisky in the extra-matured range.
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban has spent 10 years maturing in American white oak casks, before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal.
Extra maturation in these port pipes develops Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban into a voluptuous spirit with a complex balance of sweet and dry flavours and an intriguing contrast of smooth and crisp, cooling textures.
On the nose, Dark mint chocolate, tangerines and Seville oranges mingle with sandalwood and walnut before giving way to a spicy finish of pepper and nutmeg.
On the palate Mint chocolate and walnuts envelop the palate like velvet, laying the foundations for Rosé, Turkish delight and sweet Seville oranges.