A great gift pack for vodka. This 5x5cl sampler packs contains an array of the most loved and versatile flavours within the Absolut Vodka range: Absolut Raspberri (5cl), Absolut Lime (5cl), Absolut Vanilia (5cl), Absolut Citron (5cl), Absolut Original (5cl). Includes cocktail leaflet. Perfect to try with a range of cocktails or mixers.
Absolut Vodka has completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife. By starting a revolution in cocktail creation and launching a range of flavours never before seen on the market, Absolut has become an icon in its own right. It has been produced at the famous old distilleries near Ahus in accordance with more than 400 years of Swedish tradition. In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith, its founder, introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. At Absolut, not only do we source all the ingredients locally, we have also made our distillery one of the most energy-efficient in the world. Today, Absolut has a CO2 neutral distillation
Triple distilled and filtered 10 times for purity—no wonder the Smirnoff Red is one of the world's best-selling vodkas. Did you know that a bottle of Smirnoff vodka is sold somewhere in the world every two seconds? It’s a failsafe choice.
- Pure, ultra smooth, upper clean—a truly classic Russian vodka
- Crystal clear appearance, with a clean nose with hints of charcoal and faint black pepper
- Pure palate with some minerality and black pepper spice
- Subtle peppermint freshness
- Crackled black pepper aftertaste and hints of chargrilled peppers
- Absolutely wonderful for quick cocktails
- Simply mix Smirnoff Red with fresh ingredients, mix, shake, pour, or stir, then enjoy
A gentler vodka than classic Russian crafts, Russky Standart’s original vodka has a very distinct and recognisable mouthfeel, resulting from careful distillation of its winter wheat and Lake Ladoga-water brew.
- A more authentic Russian vodka alternative to Smirnoff
- Perfectly smooth with a hint of spice and ever so subtle sweetness—a more grown-up drink than most other vodka brands, with a gutsier spunk
- You’ll pick up a Russian Standard for its crystal clear sparkle, but will be hooked by the incredible smells of white pepper spice and wheat and stay for its smoothness and black pepper spice-forward palate that finishes off squarely and cleanly
A fresh take on the classic Smirnoff vodka—refreshing but not too sweet. Smirnoff Lime is a wonderful base for cocktails.
- Made with pot still vodka that is filtered through 7 tons of charcoal
- Infused with natural lime flavour for a slightly sweet and delectably tart drink
- An exciting addition to soda, tonic, and other vodka cocktails—including a classic cosmo
- Whip up a Key Lime Pie Martini, a Lime Vodka Soda, or a Lime Codder
- You can also mix this with a cola or cranberry to create an new twist on a classic
- Crisp and tangy, always a crowd pleaser
You’ll love this fruity version of the classic Smirnoff! This crisp drink is made using pot-distilled vodka filtered through tons of charcoal and then flavoured with natural green apples. Great on its own over ice, or as a cocktail add-on.
- A refreshing new twist on a classic vodka
- Intense flavours of green apple skin, candied ginger, lime, and fresh grass—it will light up your taste buds!
- Adds an intriguing sweet and sour flavour to cocktails
- Launched in 2009 together with Smirnoff Lime
- Perfect for making a Smirnoff Green Apple Twist and Soda
- Coats the palate with tastes of apple pie, honey, brioche bread, and a long citrus finish
- Great value
From the masters at Smirnoff comes this vanilla flavoured vodka, great with soda and for cocktails. The base is the best-selling Smirnoff Red (number 21) that’s infused with the essence of vanilla for that sweet, luxurious twist to a back bar classic.
- Triple distilled Smirnoff Vodka is with vanilla in this sweet floral concoction
- Adds an elegant flavour profile to cocktails
- Launched in 2011 and a consistent best seller
- Crystal clear appearance
- Clean vanilla nose with hints of marshmallow
- Slightly sweet confectioner's vanilla flavour balanced by a bite of black pepper spirit
- Medium finish, with peppery spirit lingering, balanced by creamy vanilla