The quintessential English summer drink. This lovely gin-base aperitif is the perfect complement to the hot weather, featuring a refreshing concoction of lemon, cucumber, mint, strawberries, and lemonade. Pimm’s offers subtle spicy and citrusy flavours for a delicious summertime drink.
- Clear and dark red-brownish amber in colour and appearance
- Gives off lovely wafts of watered down cinnamon spiced cola, orange zest, and fresh coffee roast, with hints of complex herbal scents
- Primarily bittersweet and orangey in taste with mildly bitter camomile notes and herbal undertones. Each swig will give you stunning blends of star anise, cinnamon, chocolate, dark liquorice, and a hint of rootyness
- Leaves a bitter and lingering liquorice aftertaste with slight herbal and rooty notes
- To make a Pimm's No.1 Cup pour 50ml Pimm's No.1 over ice, add 150ml chilled lemonade, garnish with lemons, cucumber, strawberries & fresh mint
- Pimm's No.1 is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable