The zing of lime and aroma of kiwi give this cider a uniquely refreshing twist that’s perfect for a hot summer day. Proudly born in New Zealand and inspired by adventure and the great big outdoors! Pronounced Ohld Moot Syder.
- Best served with a lime wedge, over ice
- Flavours of sweet and luscious kiwi combined with delightfully tangy lime, with lime blossom aromas
- Energising mouthfeel, bursting with tropical fruit goodness and key lime pie essence
- Effervescent finish
- Pairs well with summer fruit salads
- Originally from the Moutere Valley 65 years ago, developed by a company that produces a range of award-winning, best-selling ciders in in New Zealand