Dubonnet is a French masterpiece that’s becoming increasingly rare. A popular wine aperitif originally from the South of France, it is lushly flavoured with tasty herbs and spices, along with quinine and then aged in oak for up to 3 years.
- Superb wine-based aperitif from Southern France’s Roussillon Area
- Infused with a rich variety of tasty and aromatic herbs and spices
- Oak-aged blending of various Rousillon wines made from a variety of grapes
- Purple glints decorate this light burgundy red aperitif—a sight to behold as you swirl your wine glass
- Get ready for rich fruity notes of they cherry, raspberry, plum, and jammy blackberry kind, with undertones of faint grass, complex herb variety, and sawn oak
- Delight in lovely red berry, fruity, and raisiny tastes, with hints of honey, orange, sloes, chocolate, coffee, and cinnamon, balanced out by the mild bitterness of quinine