- A 7 year old rum imported from India.
- Old Monk commonly known as 'OMR' is a vatted Indian dark rum, launched in 1954. It is blended and aged for a minimum of 7 years.
- It is a dark and aromatic rum with a distinct vanilla flavour made from Indian grown cane sugar.
- The most popular mixer is OMR with Thumbs Up (available at 365drinks.co.uk) and two ice cubes. Old Monk is usually mixed with any kind of dark cola, soda or water and often with a twist of lime. In India, Old Monk and water is a popular combination.
- Known as the Drink of Gods and Lords, Old Monk 7yo is a smooth, dark and aromatic rum Enjoy over rocks or in cocktails as the vanilla notes provide a well balanced palate
- Alcohol content of 42.8%
Dead Man's Fingers is a spiced rum created by the owners of Cornwall restaurant The Rum & Crab Shack.
A blend of rums from Trinidad and Barbados that is aged for three years, this has notes of orange, nutmeg, vanilla and raisin.
Morgan Spiced spirit drink is a light tipple produced using a mixture of perfectly complementing Caribbean rums, spiced with a blend of cassia and vanilla flavours for that rich and sweet finish.
- Smooth, medium-bodied, with a distinct gold and amber hue and impressive clarity
- A blend of aged Caribbean rums and sugary spices
- Mixes well with almost everything - a delight with effervescent drinks
- Not as hardcore as full-fledged rums, but smooth enough to stand alone and be consumed neat
- A good medium-body spirit drink with a sweet and spicy finish and lingering notes of pepper and molasses
This spiced rum is rich and sweet, rounded out with a whack of vanilla. Comes pretty close to the original flavour of the last generation - definitely a must-try.
- Vibrant palate
- A blast of Persian lime, classic rum, and vanilla
- Well-rounded on the tongue, with limey goodness cutting through spice and toffee
- Smooth and sweet vanilla finish
- Delicious by itself over ice
- You can also splash it in a summer cocktail
- Mix with ice, ginger beer, or coke
- Serve with lime wedges
- Inspired by mixologist Admiral Vernon's original recipe for the British Navy - a perfect melange of lime, a dash of sugar, and delicious rum
Brilliantly packaged - a wonderful spiced blend of Caribbean rums! Since it came to the UK in 2010, Kraken Black has earned the respect of drinkers who appreciate rich navy-style rum. And yes - it got its name from the sea monster.
- A 94-proof dark spiced rum aged for one to two years, then mixed with caramel and 13 spices and bottled
- Distilled in Trinidad and Tobago, from local molasses
- Distinct old-style bottle and packaging
- Lovely nutty aromas
- Slightly sweet flavours of rich vanilla, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and espresso coffee
- Clear appearance, walnut brown colour
- Delightfully long finish with peppery spice
- Try it straight on the rocks, sipping slowly
- Also mixes well with Dr. Pepper and apple juice
Pictured in the label of this dark rum is a stately, uniformed Henry Morgan resting his foot on an oak barrel - an iconic image that has become synonymous to the brand. Captain Morgan is a blend of Guyana, Barbados, and Jamaican rums, aged to perfection and blended into a rich-tasting naval rum that’s best served neat.
- Special dark version of the Captain Morgan classic rum
- A blend of aged Caribbean rums infused with natural flavourings and further matured in oak, for even more distinct flavours and notes
- This oak-aged rum is known for its depth of flavour that’s reminiscent of old naval rum rations, favoured by swashbuckling sailors, adventurers, and liqueur connoisseurs
- Unmistakable, distinct taste characterized by rich and deep oak notes, that stands alone, neat or on the rocks
From best-selling spirit brand Bacardi comes Carta Blanca Superior White Rum, the quintessential Puerto Rican light rum with a light and fresh nose with spicy, peppery, and spirit notes. Dubbed the magnum of Bacardi spirits, Carta Blanca remains one of the most widely recognized Bacardi blends enjoyed by rum lovers the world over.
- Created in 1862 by founder Don Facundo Bacardi Masso.
- Smooth and subtle with notes of almond and vanilla, it doesn’t dominate like gin or disappear like vodka. Perfect for classic rum cocktails like the Mojito.
Malibu Original White Rum with Coconut is perfect for when the sun's setting and the good times are flowing. Thanks to its smooth, fresh taste, that sun-kissed island feeling is only a sip away.
Malibu rum has a full, rounded lightly toasted coconut aroma and a creamy coconut taste with vanilla custard notes. The body is delicate with a soft warming rum taste and a lasting silky finish.
From one of the world's oldest and famous rum distilleries, Appleton Estate Special Jamaican Rum has golden colours and sweet nutty flavours.
Appleton Estate is one of the world's oldest and famous rum distilleries.The unique golden colours and sweet nutty flavours in Appleton Rums which are created through a combination of secret blending techniques and the wooden oak barrel ageing processes Jamaica.