Timeless styling, unchanging taste and bottle—it’s easy to see why Beefeater is a reliable classic. Its story began in the 1860's when James Burrough purchased a distillery in Chelsea, London and produced a variety of premium London Dry gins. In just 10 years, Beefeater became their flagship bottle—and it continues to be successful today.
- Can be used with all gin cocktails that doesn’t specifically call for an Old Tom, Plymouth gin, or Jenever
- Spicy and fruity aroma, with juniper dominating
- Dry herbal palate, finishes with a medium citrus kick
- Distilled with juniper, lemon and orange peels, coriander, liquorice, almond, angelica root and seed, and orris root
- Produced in London since the 1860’s
- An iconic London Dry—very popular with gin martini fans