The first gin of the legendary Suntory in Japan, Roku Gin is crafted out of carefully picked botanicals, including 6 Japanese botanicals that will breeze you through all four seasons.
- A uniquely Japanese craft gin made with a blend of sakura flowers and leaf (spring), gyokuro and sencha teas (summer), sansho pepper (autumn), and yuzu peel (winter)
- Also blended with lemon peel, orange peel, juniper, cinnamon, and coriander, among others
- Vegetal and earthy, with a hint of fruity sweetness
- Distinct peppery finish
- Best enjoyed as gin and tonic to ad da taste of the four seasons of Japan
- The beautiful bottle design reflects Japanese aesthetics