Did you know that the Pedigree Amber Ale is the only beer in world still made using the traditional Burton Union System? The result is a fascinating biscuity malt flavour punctuated with spicy floral hops and soft fruitiness, overlain with gentle sulphury notes from Burton spring water.
- A classic premium Amber ale brewed using British malt and hop varieties
- “Brewed in wood”
- Average carbonation, medium body
- Goes well with pork pies, darker meats, mash, sausages, and Sunday roast
- Best served lightly chilled, poured with care so that the natural yeast sediment stays in the bottle
- 41 million pints sold yearly