- Clean, nice aroma of fresh apples and faint hints of cut grass
- Crowd-pleasing flavour—your guests will love it High carbonation adds a lot of bite to this dry cider
- Dry finish, leaving flavours of cooked apple on the tongue Refreshing, pairs well with Indian food and other spicy Asian dishes
- Fantastic with curry
- The name and design of the label is inspired by the peacock—India’s national bird and a symbol of love in China
This elegant and easy-to-drink cider offers an interesting layer of flavours but is not too complex. Absolutely delicious with Asian food! It is expertly brewed from a combination of fresh-pressed bittersweet and culinary apples-perfect for casual meals and for toasting any special occasion.
Try this lively melange of exotic fruits from Asia for that burst of tropical refreshment! Soft and sweet, it stands up to rich and spicy dishes. The saccharinity of the mangoes is perfectly balanced by the tanginess of limes.
- An exciting new cider variant that’s quickly becoming a best-seller
- The perfect way to wash down Indian dishes and spicy Asian recipes—great for tempering the heat of chillies and bringing out the flavours of exotic spices
- Wonderful with curry, paneer pakora, and other favourites
- Developed by Kingfisher and Aspall
- Clean, light bodied, medium dry
- Mango and lime flavours linger on tongue, dry finish Easy drinking, always refreshing
The perfect IPA to pair with Indian food! This robust India pale ale delivers that extra punch of flavour to complement your favourite chicken korma. It’s a result of a collaboration among Freedom Brewery’s craft beer experts, several Indian chefs, and Kingfisher - the number 1 beer in India.
- Full-bodied IPA that stands up to rich Indian dishes
- Brewed by Freedom Brewery for United Breweries Group (Kingfisher Beer UK)
- Tropical fruit and citrus notes combined with a balanced bitterness that enhances the heat and spice of Indian cuisine
- Sweet biscuit malt coated with grapefruit and pine hops
- Bitter, dry finish