These miniature blended whiskies make wonderful gifts and giveaways. It's a full-bodied, golden blended of premium malt and grain whiskies producing an exceptionally smooth drink with a velvety caramel finish. Famous Grouse is named after Scotland's national bird, the Red grouse!
- Light and crisp, with aromas of freshly cut flowers, toffee, and barley
- Perfectly balanced on the tongue - a marriage of smoky spice, barley, and caramel notes
- Pleasantly sweet finish
- Scotland’s top-selling Scotch for over 30 years
- Golden honey hue, medium-bodied palate
- Long and clean finish - a memorable flavour
- From Famous Grouse, the best-selling brand created in 1896 and proudly working with generations of farmers, merchants, and maltsters who are equally committed to absolute quality