- ABV: 4.8%
- Overall impression: Light sweetness with a pronounced dry hoppy finish
- Born from 600 years of brewing tradition in the Belgian town of Leuven, achieving the distinctive taste of our Stella Artois lager is by no means simple.
- Only through using expertly balanced malted barley, the finest European Saaz hops, and classic brewing methods can our Stella Artois brewmasters create such a superior golden elixir that simply must be savoured.
- And the best way to do so? The Belgian way, of course: perfectly poured, sipped from a branded Stella Chalice, available at 365drinks.co.uk ,and enjoyed in the company of friends with a nibble of something delicious. Santé!
Beers, Ales & Ciders
- A great amber ale that never disappoints
- Spicy resinous hop aromas with hints of sweetness from roasted malts and succulent dried fruits
- Subtle bitterness, moreish finish
- Best serve chilled or straight from the fridge
- Delicious with calamari and other battered seafood dishes, as well as grilled white fish
- Also goes well with pork and Sunday roasts
- Brewed for Sharp's Brewery (established 1994) by Molson Coors UK using new craft brewing techniques for that distinctly clean and refreshing taste
- Made and bottled in Italy at breweries in Rome, Bari, and Padova
- Gently brewed to give an intensely crisp, refreshing taste
- Brewed with the same quality, attention to detail and craftsmanship since 1963
- A pale, golden colour reminiscent of Prosecco
Kronenbourg 1664 is a lager with a noble history, characterized by its fine taste.
Its golden hues and delicate bitterness come from selecting the best hops (the Strisselspalt), and the unique know-how of one of the French master brewers, for over 300 years...
- Brewed with the highest-quality barley malt and a signature blend of premium hops since 1876
- Golden colour, crisp and clean
- Fast finish, with slight honey aroma and traces of citrus
- Full-flavoured and perfectly balanced
- Punctuated by notes of noble hops and malt
- Made with consistently pure filtered water, tested for taste and purity
- Budweiser’s exclusive Beechwood Aging process produces superior smoothness and drinkability that’s hard to find in other beers at this price
- Hint of razor-sharp citrus
- Contains highest quality malt barley
- Clear, golden yellow body with a foamy white head
- A traditional Indian blend of barley malt and yeast, with maize, hops, and rice
- Extra smooth and less gassy beer
- Spicy, pure hop oil gives a unique aroma and flavor
- It is created to offer smoothness of an ale and the refreshment of a lager
- Vegetarian Society approved, Kosher - KLBD
Dos Equis XX Lager Especial 24x
You don’t choose good beer - it chooses you, just like Dos Equis XX Lager Especial. A special lager that’s like a pilsner, it embodies a life lived to the fullest. Expect nothing short of the choicest hops blended with pure spring water.
- A bottom fermented pale lager with a golden hue
- Great with pizza, pasta, sharp cheeses like Asiago and Romano, and white meats
- Crisp and well-balanced, with slight hop aromas
- Bitter and delicately malted - perfect for cleansing the palate with a pleasant aftertaste
- Best served chilled to bring out an elegantly refreshing flavour
Known as "The King of Beers," Budweiser was first introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876 and it's still brewed with the same high standards today. Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties, it is an icon of core American values like optimism and celebration.
Golden color with a subtle honey aroma and a trace of citrus, punctuated by notes of malt and noble hops. A perfectly balanced, full-flavoured lager with a crisp, clean and fast finish
- Alcohol by Volume: 4.5%
- Strongbow Original Cider 24 Cans x 440ml,
- The most famous cider on the planet.
- Strongbow's famous refreshment is crafted from a blend of bittersweet and culinary apples. With a famously thirst-quenching and refreshing taste, it is a great reward for those who like to get the job done.
- A full-flavoured premium lager with a hoppy aroma and a hint of fruitiness
- Brewed to traditional Belgian recipes
- Should be served at 6-8 degrees centigrade to ensure the full flavour of the beer
- Brewed for an average of 6-11 days longer than most other beers that give it its unique taste
At 365 Drinks, we offer a wide range of beer selection to be delivered directly to your doorstep. Beers are the center of all parties - whether you are planning a small get-to-gather, watching sports with your friends, or inviting your family over - no party is complete without drinking your favorite beer. 365 Drinks brings you a wide range of beer, including all your favorite brands right from Carlsberg, Cobra, Henkinen, Corona, to Budweiser, and more.We have painstakingly compiled our vast catalog beer and ciders ranging to provide one of the most extensive ranges you could hope to find anywhere in the world. If you are looking for seamlessly delivery, vast selection, and quality beers,purchase beer online at 365 Drinks today.