This great value Chianti bottled in the classic raffia flask shows a soft cherry fruit flavour with a smooth rounded finish.
A wine renowned worldwide, produced in a unique, incomparable area which, taken as a whole, represents Italy's largest territory for its top-rated D.O.C.G.
A great table wine made out of merlot grapes grown in Italy’s Veneto Region. Produced in the classic style of Northern Italy reds and excellent with beef, pasta, lamb, and game meats like deer and venison.
- Well rounded, soft wine in deep ruby red, with lush aromas of plums and red berries
- Deep ruby red in appearance with soft red berry and plum aromas
- Great quality wine made from the finest Veneto merlot grapes
- Lovely when paired with savoury dishes and juicy game meats
Tasty ruby red colour with fruity bouquet, followed by a fine elegant palate. Since the founder, predecessor Olegario, began his adventure in the late nineteenth century, the Rivero family has always been linked to the cultivation, processing and aging of wines in the region of Amedo. Today, the fourth and fifth generations of the Rivero family continue at the head of the winery, personally directing all its operations. Its family structure, still in place, has evolved into a modern, professional company able to meet the needs of the most demanding markets. Best served with red meat, lamb and game, it goes well with pasta.
From the Via Alta winery in the Central Valley region of Chile comes the Vial Alta Merlot, a well-balanced wine for easy drinking with a succulent palate, soft and fruity notes and velvety tannins for a nice and balanced finish.
- Rich and concentrated flavour profile dominated by succulent merlot grape tastes
- Sip as a night cap drink or with cheeses and savoury red meats, including veal, lamb, and beef
- Lovely Vale Central wine produced and bottled in Chile
- Fruity with velvety undertones, extremely palatable with many kinds of food pairings
Alma de Chile wines are bottled by Viña San Esteban in the foothills of the Andes mountains with the same commitment to excellence that began the Rojas family tradition.
By lowering yields and harvesting riper grapes, the Alma de Chile wines are are well-structured, with fine balance and harmony and a very long finish. These wines have been awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in competitions in Europe.
A soft, mellow Cabernet Sauvignon with ripe blackcurrant fruit flavours and a hint of spice. A soft, mellow Cabernet Sauvignon with dark fruit aromas., Ripe, fruity flavours of blackcurrant and plum and a delicate hint of spice create a beautifully balanced wine that will partner well with spiced lamb, meaty stews or roasted vegetable dishes.