- Made using the same recipe since 1795
- Matured in oak barrels for a smooth and mellow flavour with traces of spice
- Sweet on the nose, with vanilla and cut grass - takes you to Kentucky’s bluegrass fields
- Great body with toasty oak notes combined with vanilla, spice, and pepper
- Toasty oak finish that leaves a slight sweetness on the mouth
- The classic pre-Prohibition flavour is a crowd-pleaser
- Immediately apparent spiciness on the nose, with lots of nutmeg, freshly-ground black pepper, and cloves plus a hint of maraschino
- Thick caramel undertone
- Delivers a pleasant and fiery warmth on the tongue
- Smooth finish with lingering cherry and pepper, plus traces of citrusy sweetness
- Great value
A melange of crisp and juicy apples with bourbon whiskey, this is one of the most refreshing liqueurs from Jim Beam. Perfect for making delicious summer tipples! Serve it with ice cubes and tonic water, garnished with slices of fresh green apples.
- Fantastic summer drink from Jim Beam - a blend of Jim Beam Bourbon and apple liqueur
- One of the strongest apple liqueurs available, bottled at 35% ABV (70 proof)
- Coats the tongue with the taste of very sweet green apples—notably one of the sweetest flavoured whiskeys from Jim Beam
- Perfect for mixing with club soda on the rocks
- Also great for an appletini
- Mix it with Canadian whisky as a schnapps substitute, or with the Jolly Rancher as a vodka substitute
- Alc Vol: 32.5%
- Size: 70cl
- Like sweet tea, front porches and pie cooling on the windowsill, Jim Beam Peach is a new southern staple.
- This perfect mix of two southern flavors is just as easy going in mixed drink as it is sweet and fresh in a shot glass.
- If you've ever tasted a bourbon peach cobbler, we probably had you at "Jim Beam Peach." For those who haven't, this mix of peach liqueur and our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey perfectly blends the flavors of fresh peach with woody bourbon undertones to create the perfect drink for both summer sessions and savory winter cocktails.
- Enjoy Straight, or mix with soda or ice tea
70cl Double Oak Twice Barreled Whisky
- Expertly aged and then matured in a second oak barrel
2x exclusive crystal tumblers
A bourbon flavoured with natural cherry flavours - that’s the Red Stag. The result is a warm, smooth whisky that perfectly balances the bite of bourbon with the sweetness of dark cherries. Great on its own and can be mixed with iced tea, cola, or lemonade.
- Released in June 2009 by Jim Beam, a pioneer of inventive flavoured bourbons
- A wildly delicious melange of black cherry liqueur and 4-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Refreshingly smooth - a great combination of oakiness and saccharinity
- Finishes with some heat and lingering black cherry flavours
- Enjoy straight in tall glass right out of the fridge, or mix with almost anything
This premium bourbon packs extra complexity and depth. Jim Beam takes ‘the devil’s share’ - the spirits extracted from its barrels - and blends it with extra-aged Kentucky bourbon whiskey. You’ll love the robust flavour, deep colour, and intricate character. Savour it neat or on the rocks!
- A blend of 6-year-old Jim Bean whiskey with liquids unleashed from the cask itself
- Robust and hefty, delivering a kick of immense woody richness
- Full bodied taste with strong notes of oak and vanilla
- Long and smooth finish, leaving a faint sweetness on the tongue
- Smells of fresh cut oak and spice
- This bold concoction is a ‘devilish’ take on the usual Jim Beam bourbon, with distinctly powerful flavours extracted from deep inside the wood barrel
You can count on Jim Beam to take their Bourbon and mix it with golden honey to create this well-balanced honey whiskey liqueur. Very good for mixing drinks or on its own. Chill it down with some ice cubes - absolutely delicious.
- Gorgeous smells of classic Bourbon caramel and vanilla, with sweet mead notes wafting on top
- Syrupy palate, with a satisfying kick of Bourbon and dazzling honeyed tones
- Full-flavoured finish, leaving caramel and acacia honey on the tongue
- Made using Jim Beam's legendary bourbon and real natural honey
- Enjoy it over ice or slightly chilled
- Perfect addition to the bar or buffet table on your next party
- Full-bodied vanilla and old oak aromas, with hints of chocolate and cardamom
- Develops with a subtle peppery and oaky palate, followed by waves of vanilla ice cream for balance, ending with fruity malt
- Lingering finish, leaves the pleasant toastiness of charred oak on the tongue
- Great on its own or in a cocktail
- Make a Peach Smash by combining Jim Beam Double Oak (50ml), fresh lemon juice (20ml), peach purée (20ml), and sugar syrup (15ml) in a shaker with cubed ice