It’s Slingsby’s classic London Dry Gin infused masterfully with fine Yorkshire rhubarb from the Rhubarb Triangle. A must-try limited edition flavour for gin enthusiasts looking to add a twist to their usual G&T with grapefruit.
- Made with locally sourced botanicals blended with Harrogate aquifier water
- Best enjoyed with tonic and pink grapefruit, but versatile enough for making fruity cocktails
- It will leave you wanting more with its tart rhubarb, citrus, subtle summer berries, gentle spice, and juniper
- Unique ingredients are further complemented by handful of fine ingredients from around the world, and a pure single grain spirit
A gin for discerning drinkers! It perfectly captures the beauty of Yorkshire, enhanced with the natural spring waters of Tewit Well in Harrogate. Made with locally sourced botanicals and a pure single grain spirit.
- A classic London Dry gin launched in August 2015
- Packaged in a locally produced, smart blue bottle
- Fragrant with a drizzle of lemon and notes of celery and jasmine
- It’s the classic taste you’ve always loved in Gin, with juniper, a hint of liquorice, and orrice root
- Leaves a sweet finish with fresh sage and rosewater
- Botanicals include primrose, rhubarb, sweet cicely, milk thistle, nettle, and jasmine tea
- An award-winning gin!