You can’t go wrong with Turkey's favourite best-selling beer! Distinct for its barrel-shaped bottle, Efes Draft is a light and thirst-quenching lager that underwent shorter pasteurisation than regular lager - thus the shorter shelf life but fresher taste. It’s time to try it.
- Pours clean, with a bright and clear golden honey colour and snow - white head that is gone after a few seconds, no lacing
- No sign of hop or yeast sediment, no boozy smells
- Honey notes on the nose along with malt, barley and sugar tones
- Consume within 6 months of purchase, store away from sunlight
- Best served chilled
- Great gift for Christmas, birthdays, Father’s Day, suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured by Anadolu Efes (since 1969), a leading brewery in Turkey, central Asia, Russia, and south-eastern Europe