Now here’s a proper apple cider, brewed using some of Magners’ original methods from 1935. Made from 17 apple varieties and filtered the traditional way! Magners Original Apple Cider is fermented and matured up to 2 years. No wonder it’s Ireland's favourite. Perfect for long and hot summer days.
- Vintage Irish cider made using specially-grown apples
- Extra-full flavours and fruity, crisp finish
- Same recipe by William Magner since 1935
- Served chilled and enjoy with great company
- Open a bottle to celebrate pretty much any occasion
- Note: Sold in Ireland as Bulmers and as Magners Original Apple Cider in the rest of the world