This is a superb London Dry - winner of the 2010 World Spirits Competition Platinum Medal! The name ‘Bloom’ is in reference to its floral botanicals, including honeysuckle, chamomile, and pomelo.
- Tall and elegant - a modern classic
- Made by G&J Greenall, a brand with more than 250 years of experience in gin making
- Sweet and floral nose, with a bold honeysuckle and citrus palate that unravels wonderfully
- Made of only 7 botanicals that perfectly complement each other, creating a luxurious flavour
- Smooth enough to drink neat, or over ice on hot summer days
- Perfect on its own or to mix with cocktails like gin and tonic, gin martini, Aviation, and French 75