A world-famous blend and a fantastic entry into the fine cognac category—just as Napoleon enjoyed during his exile. Every sip is like an old friend, comforting and warm. The aroma is divine.
- Fantastic cognac at a good price
- Enjoy neat.
- Add it in your morning coffee
- Always satisfying, reliable—a real crowd pleaser
- Clear light amber appearance
- Clean nose with intense floral aromas—violets, caramelized sugar, vanilla, oak, black tea, honey, and white chocolate
- Intense and robust with a touch of sweetness from fresh apples, citrusy spice, toffee, milk chocolate
- Medium length
- A failsafe cognac from a 'Big Four' producer
- Taste the Golden age of Paris with Courvoisier, Le Cognac de Napoleon
2016 Silver Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2015 Silver Medal BTI Ratings and Competition (85 Rating)
2015 Gold Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition