Alternating hints of nuts and caramel give Newcastle Brown Ale a smooth, slightly sweet, and deeply satisfying taste. It’s brewed with a signature blend of dark caramel and pale malt to achieve a distinct colour and flavour. First brewed in 1927 in Newcastle-upon-Tyne!
- An iconic English brown ale, often described as the “favoured beer” of North East England
- Chocolatey notes with moderate bitterness
- Strong malty centre
- Medium mouthfeel with some carbonation
- Pairs deliciously with grilled fish, pork dishes, sausages, and roasted chicken
- Also great with nutty hard cheeses such as young Comte or aged Gouda
- Stands up to spicy Indian and Thai dishes