“The world’s best liqueur,” this honey flavoured Scotch whisky has won the prestigious International Wine and Spirit Competition not just once or twice, but five times. Glayva’s honey-coloured perfection is accentuated by a perfect blending of tangerines, almonds, and spices.
- Five-time IWSC award recipient
- Made with exotic ingredients to add an exotic blend of flavours to a classic Scotch whisky base - a medley of tastes that include nutty almonds, sweet honey, spicy cinnamon, tangy Mediterranean tangerines, and other spices
- A deep, coppery amber in appearance
- Lovely honey and cinnamon aroma with hints of nutmeg, toffee apple, clove, and raisins
- Lightly sweet and velvety on the palate, with punches of orange zest, toffee, clove spice, nutmeg, and warming cinnamon in every swig. Glayva finishes with a satisfying honey and vanilla nuttiness on top of its malty Scotch whisky base
- A harmony of flavours in a silky sweet liqueur