- With its origins in the 1870s, it is popular as the most iconic whiskey
- Unmistakably smooth, deep character with smooth and warming smoky finish
- Aged for a minimum of 12 years
- Draws whisky from the finest distilleries from the four corners of Scotland
- Blended Scotch Whisky
- A rich, smoky, and zesty drink with Johnnie Walker’s signature lingering finish
- Aromatic nose with hints of mixed peels, heather honey, rum spice, and soft smoke
- Cedar wood on the palate, with oak and butterscotch, Christmas cake, malt, and aniseed
- Captures the elegance of Speyside and Highland malts
- Crackles on the tongue with fresh black pepper and spicy cinnamon
- Can be served over ice with soda
Winter is here! Johnnie Walker is proud to present this limited-edition Scotch whisky inspired by HBO's show Game of Thrones - the perfect gift for GoT lovers.
This blend brings you right to the Frozen North with an icy white and blue design. Thanks to temperature-sensitive ink technology, fans will get an unexpected reminder once the bottle freezes
Created by blender George Harper with notes of caramelised sugar and vanilla, red berries and a touch of orchard fruits - features Single Malts from Scotland's most Northern distilleries
Best served from the freezer, White Walker develops in complexity as it slowly warms to room temperature - Enjoy with ginger ale while watching G.T
- The perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fans
The incomparable masterpiece of the Johnnie Walker family, the Black Label, is an exquisite combination of the rarest and most unusual whiskeys in Scotland.
In 1909 the Extra Special Old Highland Whiskey was renamed Johnnie Walker Black Label. It was designed to showcase the best of all four corners of Scotland. The Scotch quickly established itself as the new benchmark for the excellent quality of blended whiskeys.
The Black Label Whiskey flows decadently over the tongue and releases an intensely sweet vanilla aroma before the aromas of orange peel, spices and raisins develop. The incredibly smooth finish is accompanied by dominant aromas of smoke, peat and malt - an exceptional whiskey for special occasions and the perfect gift for whiskey lovers.
Johnnie Walker has asked fashion designer Richard Malone to come up with a new look for his gift packaging. In addition to a bottle of the well-known Johnnie Walker Black Label, a popular 12-year-old whiskey made from malt and grain whiskeys, this pack also contains two Johnnie Walker tumblers.
• Character: Rich, full-bodied, multi-layered
• Aroma: Harmoniously sweet vanilla and a dominant smoke aroma
• Combines all the characteristics of the different whiskey regions in Scotland
• In exclusive gift packaging
• With 2 Branded Johnnie Walker tumbler glasses
- Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Bullion Limited Edition is a luxurious multi layered whisky with a smooth vanilla and dark fruit notes, a balance of sweet fruits and creaminess with a light smoke.
- The Bullion Limited Edition is a stunning gold bottle, and the Master Distiller describes it as an exciting blend that offers a distinct new flavour for current Johnnie Walker fans and an appealing taste for people newer to scotch whisky
- This is a reliably superb choice for special occasions or for celebrating a great day.
- Opens with sweet scents of honey with subtle hints of woody notes
- Develops on the tongue, revealing layers of tropical fruits and creamy vanilla flavours
- You will love the long, lingering, sensationally moreish finish
- Enjoy on its own or use in whisky cocktails
- Try it over ice with soda to create a Highball drink, or search online for many other creative cocktail recipes you can make with this drink
Blended Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Song of Fire is one of the two innovative whiskies inspired by the great Houses who face off the final series of Game of Thrones - House Stark and House Targaryen
This blend has a rich, spicy taste inspired by the fire that courses through the veins of House Targaryen and their dragons who breathe ferocious flames
- ABV: 40.2%
- Size: 70cl
- A Limited Edition Johnnie Walker Whisky
- Johnnie Walker created a pair of blended Scotch whiskies taking inspiration from the immensely popular Game of Thrones TV show (and in turn George R.R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire), with somewhat opposing themes to them.
- A Song of Ice is linked to the House Stark (just like A Song of Fire is linked to House Targaryen), and it boasts a crisp, clean flavour profile in reference to the icy climes of the North.
- There's a helping of Clynelish single malt in this one, which is rather apt, considering the distillery's particularly northern locale.
- This blend has a crisp, clean taste inspired by the unforgiving, sharp Winterfell terrain and the freezing ice that shapes its mountains and stops its rivers.
- The sweeping blues and greys of the bottle design evoke the freezing North of the show / Song of Ice is best enjoyed as a highball combined with chilled bitter lemon.
- Johnnie Walker 18yo Bottling Note
- Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl,
- Johnnie Walker 18 Year Old (or "Aged 18 Years") is a terrific blended Scotch whisky from the world-famous range, which features a combination of up to 18 different whiskies, including the likes of Cardhu, Glen Elgin, Auchroisk and Blair Athol, among others.
- Carefully created by master blender Jim Beveridge, this expression packs bags of creamy vanilla, vibrant fruit and runny honey, alongside soft wisps of smoke. Back in the days of yore and yonder, this was known as Johnnie Walker Platinum Label.
Johnnie Walker Black 200 Years - Limited Edition
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- To celebrate 200 years of Johnnie Walker, we're letting our icons off the leash with a fashion-inspired, limited edition design.
- In collaboration with leading fashion house Alpha Industries, we've created a new bold pack designs for our most iconic whiskies - Johnnie Walker Black Label, Red Label and Gold Label Reserve.
- The timeless whiskies inside the bottles remain unchanged.
- The cutting-edge designs are only available while stocks last.
- An impressive gift for someone who appreciates good whisky or who likes to try something new. If you're looking for the best gift ideas, your search is over.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label is a rich, smooth Scotch whisky made using only single malt and grain whiskies that have each spent 12 years in a cask growing into a vibrant body of flavour.
- The result is deep layers of sweet fruit, spice and vanilla - all wrapped in a cloak of smoke.
- Ideal served in a tall glass as an highball with the mixer of your choice, like soda, ginger ale or ice tea, for an electric burst of bite and flavours.
- Full body, balanced and supple, with a good hit of malt
- Distinctive for its toffee and wistful smoky flavours, with hints of chocolate and grass
- Fragrant aromas of oak, dried fruit, crisp spice, and pastries, plus a touch of aniseed and cedar
- Floral and oaky finish, good length
- Highland style smoke lingers with dried fruit, honey, and spice
- The ultimate premium—no doubt a masterpiece
- Combines the distinctively malty and rich flavours of Black Label with peatier whisky, aged in heavily charred casks
- The result is a smoky and toasty drink with the brand’s signature rich, malty core
- Enchanting scents of cloves and sweet smoke - wonderful on the nose
- Fills the palate with flavours of raisins, tropical oranges, and fresh apples combined with the creaminess of vanilla
- Warm and long finish, lingering smokiness