Johnnie Walker proudly presents this limited edition Scotch whisky, inspired by the most enigmatic and feared characters on the hit HBO show Game of Thrones - the White Walkers. The Scotch has hints of caramelised sugar and vanilla, fresh red berries with a touch of orchard fruit and features Single Malts from Cardhu and Clynelish.
Johnnie Walker - Black Label 12YO is known for its distinctive smoky flavor that is expertly blended from the selection of grains and single malts each aged for at least 12 years.
- With its origins in the 1870s, it is popular as the most iconic whiskey
- Unmistakably smooth, deep character with smooth and warming smoky finish
- Aged for a minimum of 12 years
- Draws whisky from the finest distilleries from the four corners of Scotland
- Blended Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Gold Label is a smooth, luxurious whisky with vanilla and dark fruit notes and wistful hints of embers. This is a reliably superb choice for special occasions or for celebrating a great day.
- Opens with sweet scents of honey with subtle hints of woody notes
- Develops on the tongue, revealing layers of tropical fruits and creamy vanilla flavours
- You will love the long, lingering, sensationally moreish finish
- Enjoy on its own or use in whisky cocktails
- Try it over ice with soda to create a Highball drink, or search online for many other creative cocktail recipes you can make with this drink
The rarest whisky from Johnnie Walker-a special bottle for the special occasions. Only one in 10,000 casks of Blue Label makes the grade. Distinctively rich with a touch of smokiness, made from the most exceptional malt and grain whiskies of Scotland.
- Full body, balanced and supple, with a good hit of malt
- Distinctive for its toffee and wistful smoky flavours, with hints of chocolate and grass
- Fragrant aromas of oak, dried fruit, crisp spice, and pastries, plus a touch of aniseed and cedar
- Floral and oaky finish, good length
- Highland style smoke lingers with dried fruit, honey, and spice
- The ultimate premium—no doubt a masterpiece
This is a full-bodied whisky distinctive for its intense smokiness and layers of spice. Johnnie Walker Double Black was originally made for the travel retail market. It's inspired by the iconic Black Label and is a fail safe choice for any occasion, perfect for sharing.
- Combines the distinctively malty and rich flavours of Black Label with peatier whisky, aged in heavily charred casks
- The result is a smoky and toasty drink with the brand’s signature rich, malty core
- Enchanting scents of cloves and sweet smoke - wonderful on the nose
- Fills the palate with flavours of raisins, tropical oranges, and fresh apples combined with the creaminess of vanilla
- Warm and long finish, lingering smokiness
The Johnnie Walker company created Red Label in 1909, and this classic blended whisky continues to be a favourite. Great on its own or as a mixer! This versatile pioneer blend starts with a smoky vibrance followed by mellow flavours of vanilla.
- A rich, smoky, and zesty drink with Johnnie Walker’s signature lingering finish
- Aromatic nose with hints of mixed peels, heather honey, rum spice, and soft smoke
- Cedar wood on the palate, with oak and butterscotch, Christmas cake, malt, and aniseed
- Captures the elegance of Speyside and Highland malts
- Crackles on the tongue with fresh black pepper and spicy cinnamon
- Can be served over ice with soda