- With its origins in the 1870s, it is popular as the most iconic whiskey
- Unmistakably smooth, deep character with smooth and warming smoky finish
- Aged for a minimum of 12 years
- Draws whisky from the finest distilleries from the four corners of Scotland
- Blended Scotch Whisky
- A rich, smoky, and zesty drink with Johnnie Walker’s signature lingering finish
- Aromatic nose with hints of mixed peels, heather honey, rum spice, and soft smoke
- Cedar wood on the palate, with oak and butterscotch, Christmas cake, malt, and aniseed
- Captures the elegance of Speyside and Highland malts
- Crackles on the tongue with fresh black pepper and spicy cinnamon
- Can be served over ice with soda
- Full body, balanced and supple, with a good hit of malt
- Distinctive for its toffee and wistful smoky flavours, with hints of chocolate and grass
- Fragrant aromas of oak, dried fruit, crisp spice, and pastries, plus a touch of aniseed and cedar
- Floral and oaky finish, good length
- Highland style smoke lingers with dried fruit, honey, and spice
- The ultimate premium—no doubt a masterpiece
Blended Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Song of Fire is one of the two innovative whiskies inspired by the great Houses who face off the final series of Game of Thrones - House Stark and House Targaryen
This blend has a rich, spicy taste inspired by the fire that courses through the veins of House Targaryen and their dragons who breathe ferocious flames
Winter is here! Johnnie Walker is proud to present this limited-edition Scotch whisky inspired by HBO's show Game of Thrones - the perfect gift for GoT lovers.
This blend brings you right to the Frozen North with an icy white and blue design. Thanks to temperature-sensitive ink technology, fans will get an unexpected reminder once the bottle freezes
Created by blender George Harper with notes of caramelised sugar and vanilla, red berries and a touch of orchard fruits - features Single Malts from Scotland's most Northern distilleries
Best served from the freezer, White Walker develops in complexity as it slowly warms to room temperature - Enjoy with ginger ale while watching G.T
- The perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fans
The incomparable masterpiece of the Johnnie Walker family, the Black Label, is an exquisite combination of the rarest and most unusual whiskeys in Scotland.
In 1909 the Extra Special Old Highland Whiskey was renamed Johnnie Walker Black Label. It was designed to showcase the best of all four corners of Scotland. The Scotch quickly established itself as the new benchmark for the excellent quality of blended whiskeys.
The Black Label Whiskey flows decadently over the tongue and releases an intensely sweet vanilla aroma before the aromas of orange peel, spices and raisins develop. The incredibly smooth finish is accompanied by dominant aromas of smoke, peat and malt - an exceptional whiskey for special occasions and the perfect gift for whiskey lovers.
Johnnie Walker has asked fashion designer Richard Malone to come up with a new look for his gift packaging. In addition to a bottle of the well-known Johnnie Walker Black Label, a popular 12-year-old whiskey made from malt and grain whiskeys, this pack also contains two Johnnie Walker tumblers.
• Character: Rich, full-bodied, multi-layered
• Aroma: Harmoniously sweet vanilla and a dominant smoke aroma
• Combines all the characteristics of the different whiskey regions in Scotland
• In exclusive gift packaging
• With 2 Branded Johnnie Walker tumbler glasses
- Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Bullion Limited Edition is a luxurious multi layered whisky with a smooth vanilla and dark fruit notes, a balance of sweet fruits and creaminess with a light smoke.
- The Bullion Limited Edition is a stunning gold bottle, and the Master Distiller describes it as an exciting blend that offers a distinct new flavour for current Johnnie Walker fans and an appealing taste for people newer to scotch whisky
- This is a reliably superb choice for special occasions or for celebrating a great day.
- Opens with sweet scents of honey with subtle hints of woody notes
- Develops on the tongue, revealing layers of tropical fruits and creamy vanilla flavours
- You will love the long, lingering, sensationally moreish finish
- Enjoy on its own or use in whisky cocktails
- Try it over ice with soda to create a Highball drink, or search online for many other creative cocktail recipes you can make with this drink
- Alc Vol: 42%
- Size: 1lt
- Here we have the only blended whisky from the Johnnie Walker Black Label Origin series (the rest are blended malts).
- This expression is made made exclusively from a variety of single malt and grain whiskies from the Lowlands including Glenkinchie and Cameronbridge.
- The spirit was aged in bourbon casks before bottling, showcasing all those wonderful creamy notes we've come to know and love from the Lowlands.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Lowlands Origin has a sweet, creamy vanilla character and notes of toffee.
- Alc Vol: 42%
- Size: 1lt
- Released as part of the Johnnie Walker Black Label Origin series, this here is the Islay Origin expression.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Islay Origin has a slight spice and is for people want to explore whiskies with a warming maritime smokiness.
- made exclusively from exceptional Islay single malts, including Lagavulin and Caol Ila
- The whisky is designed to be just as delicious in dram form. This particular expression works wonders when paired with ginger ale.
- Alc Vol: 42%
- Size: 1lt
- Johnnie Walker's Black Label Origin series explores the whisky regions of Scotland and offers up marvellous expressions built around malt from said regions.
- This particular edition is the Speyside expression, featuring some stunning Speysiders at its core, including the cracking Cardhu.
- As you might expect, Johnnie Walker Black Label Speyside Origin is a light and fruity whisky.
- There are plenty of ripe fruit notes to tuck into with this blended malt, including hints of cut green apples and orchard fruit alongside a good helping of cooking spices.
- It is made exclusively from quality single malts from the Speyside region of Scotland, with whisky from the distilleries of Cardhu and Glendullan at its heart.
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- Johnnie Walker’s iconic Blue Label is given the gift set treatment here, the legendary liquor packaged in a wonderfully stylish box in a 70cl bottle alongside two branded glasses.
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 5cl: Minature
- Created back in 1909, Johnnie Walker Red Label is one of the classics in their range and contains lots of malted barley, heather and other herbs, potpourri winter spice and some woody notes. This makes a wonderful mixer and is a favourite for the drinks cabinet