Johnnie Walker A Song Of Ice Blended Scotch Whisky Limited Edition 70cl
- ABV: 40.2%
- Size: 70cl
- A Limited Edition Johnnie Walker Whisky
- Johnnie Walker created a pair of blended Scotch whiskies taking inspiration from the immensely popular Game of Thrones TV show (and in turn George R.R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire), with somewhat opposing themes to them.
- A Song of Ice is linked to the House Stark (just like A Song of Fire is linked to House Targaryen), and it boasts a crisp, clean flavour profile in reference to the icy climes of the North.
- There's a helping of Clynelish single malt in this one, which is rather apt, considering the distillery's particularly northern locale.
- This blend has a crisp, clean taste inspired by the unforgiving, sharp Winterfell terrain and the freezing ice that shapes its mountains and stops its rivers.
- The sweeping blues and greys of the bottle design evoke the freezing North of the show / Song of Ice is best enjoyed as a highball combined with chilled bitter lemon.
Shipping Notice - Covid-19 Update
Please note, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we have been faced with an unprecedented number of orders. Currently we are only able to offer an extended shipping service of up to 3-5 working days. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and couriers. We are working around the clock to ensure all orders are delivered.
Signing for goods – our couriers will deliver goods to your door, however they will NOT ask you to sign their dockets. Currently Royal Mail, ParcelForce, FedEx and DPD drivers are not permitted to enter your home or property.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience through these challenging times.
Please stay safe and drink responsibly.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|