A delicious orange flavoured cognac liqueur brought to life by the essence of exotic, wild tropical oranges. Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge (literally, “Red Ribbon”) is the best known French liqueur, the world over, first served at royal receptions by Emperor Franz Joseph and Edward VII.
- Oak-aged and blended liqueur matured for at least 6 months before bottling
- Clear topaz in appearance with tinges of amber and gold
- Zesty orange smells with some light spice and hints of leathery cognac, dried fruit, and slight floral violet
- Enjoy silky and zesty palate bursts with refreshing juicy flavours, followed by a pleasant bitter orange bite
- Subtle hints of candied orange zest, luxury marmalade, vanilla, coffee, and toffee, with a cognac undertone
- Bitter orange marmalade flavours linger with its cracked pepper finish