Grand Marnier Liqueur 50cl
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 50cl
- A delicious orange flavoured cognac liqueur brought to life by the essence of exotic, wild tropical oranges. Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge (literally, “Red Ribbon”) is the best known French liqueur, the world over, first served at royal receptions by Emperor Franz Joseph and Edward VII.
- Grand Marnier is the unique blend of French Cognac and exotic, bitter oranges.
- (51% Cognac, 49% Orange Liqueur)
- It has been crafted in the Cognac region of France with the same care and passion since 1880.
- Cordon Rouge is the original Grand Marnier, with a full and ample flavour, bitter oranges aroma balanced by Cognac notes of hazelnut and toffee.
- Grand Marnier elevates cocktail experiencies by adding an eccentric twist to classic cocktails and long drinks.
- Oak-aged and blended liqueur matured for at least 6 months before bottling
- Clear topaz in appearance with tinges of amber and gold
- Zesty orange smells with some light spice and hints of leathery cognac, dried fruit, and slight floral violet
- Enjoy silky and zesty palate bursts with refreshing juicy flavours, followed by a pleasant bitter orange bite
- Subtle hints of candied orange zest, luxury marmalade, vanilla, coffee, and toffee, with a cognac undertone
- Bitter orange marmalade flavours linger with its cracked pepper finish
- Best enjoyed in a Grand Tonic: fill a large wine glass with ice, add 50 ml Grand Marnier and top up with a premium lemon tonic water and garnish with a slice of orange
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|