- A bottom fermented pale lager with a golden hue
- Great with pizza, pasta, sharp cheeses like Asiago and Romano, and white meats
- Crisp and well-balanced, with slight hop aromas
- Bitter and delicately malted - perfect for cleansing the palate with a pleasant aftertaste
- Best served chilled to bring out an elegantly refreshing flavour
Birra Moretti 8 litre keg which is for usage within the Blade dispense unit.
The ultimate Italian lager since 1859, Birra Moretti’s special blend of high quality hops creates a smooth, full bodied beer with wholemeal bread top notes which are cut by a delicate citrus note.
- FOR USE IN BLADE DRAUGHT BEER SYSTEM ONLY.
- ABV: 4.6%
- AROMA: Freshly baked croissant, fresh yeast with hint of candied peel.
- FLAVOUR: Toasted wholemeal top notes with a citrus hop base.
- MOUTHFEEL: Smooth, medium bodied and slightly sweet.
- FINISH: Clean cereal finish with a hint of citrus.
- FOOD MATCH: Pizza fresh from the pizza oven!
- STORAGE: Refrigerate for 12 - 16 hours to provide the perfect pouring temperature.
- Allergen information: Contains Gluten/ Barley