A bar favourite that layers delicate notes of spice, caramel, bright fruits, and sweet aromatics. This Tennessee whiskey draws a distinctly robust essence from the barrel.
- Bottled straight from a single barrel, this richer, less sweet variation of a classic Jack Daniels No. 7 is popular with aficionados
- Good body with lots of toasty oak, corn and cereal notes, some smoke, spice, and toffee
- Mouth-filling, full taste with hints of cereal sweetness
- Well-defined aromas of golden syrup and honeyed fruit
- Long finish with some citrusy, spicy oak, and fruit aftertaste
- Precise and clean palate, a big-hitting dry bourbon that you will be proud to serve