When you want it lighter, go for Tanqueray Export Strength Gin at 43.1%. But don’t let the numbers fool you. It will still impress with a spicy, fruity palate that makes it a versatile addition to any cocktail.
- Tanqueray’s flagship gin with a timeless character that makes it a trusty all-rounder
- Great with classic gin and tonics, as well as martinis. A great staple for the discerning gin lover’s bar
- Made in Scotland
- Liquorice root and coriander seed add character to this gin
- The recipe is a classic that dates back to 1830
- Comes in a distinctive green bottle that resembles a cocktail shaker, with a metal screw top lid. It’s easy to spot in a bar