Since 2000, Tanqueray No. 10 has been consistently made in small batches using whole fresh citrus fruits. That means a burst of citrus for every sip. The award-winning gin also nabbed a spot in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition Hall of Fame.
- Named after pot still number 10, also known as ‘Tiny Ten’
- Grapefruit, limes, and oranges are combined to make a citrusy blend
- Traditional botanicals like chamomile flowers give it a more distinctive, clean taste
- Aromatic with notes of creamy custard, tangy grapefruit zest, and juniper
- Spicy and clean with juniper, with cardamom and Earl Grey, yet not overpowering the citrus-rich taste that gives a lengthy and zesty finish