- Size: 70cl
- Langs Rum is back in the UK
- Back in the late 1800s, Langs Banana Rum was first released. in 2020, Langs Banana Rum has returned! Built around a base of aged and unaged Jamaican rum, produced in pot and column stills, and infused with natural fruit flavours, this is an enjoyably bright and funky spirit. Expect notes of caramel, freshly crushes spices and plenty of banana brilliance!
- Big flavour and tropical funk. Jamaican rum gets a Glasgow twist. Langs Rum holds true to the original 1860s Lang Brothers Banana Rum; tropical and characterful, packed with vibrant exotic fruit notes.
- Langs Rum is a sunny blend of unaged and aged Jamaican rums from ex-bourbon American white oak casks.
- Langs Rum is molasses-rich, pot and column distilled, blended and infused with natural fruit flavour.
- Imported from Jamaica, home of earthy aromatic rum ‘funk’, our premium quality, smooth drinking rums embody the carnival spirit. With a good-times balance of flavour and rum,
- Langs is equally enjoyable straight up on the rocks or in an easy-going cocktail mix.
From one of the world's oldest and famous rum distilleries, Appleton Estate Special Jamaican Rum has golden colours and sweet nutty flavours.
Appleton Estate is one of the world's oldest and famous rum distilleries.The unique golden colours and sweet nutty flavours in Appleton Rums which are created through a combination of secret blending techniques and the wooden oak barrel ageing processes Jamaica.
Flagship Mount Gay Rum named and launched after the cosmic and historic 1910 total solar eclipse phenomenon, which occurred side by side the Halley’s comet passage. Eclipse is a blend of two molasses distillates (pot still and column rums), combined and aged in bourbon barrels.
- Distinct golden amber hue with perfect clarity - an excellent sign of purity
- Pungent aroma with hints of toffee and creamy vanilla along with dried apricot undertones and more aggressive and pronounced black pepper scents, balanced out by faint citrus and peppermint wafts
- Great for those who enjoy a dry palate, enhanced by black pepper and caramel flavours. A rich butterscotch taste rises over more citrusy flavours, along with ginger, vanilla, and spearmint tastes
A favourite mixing rum from the makers of perfectly aged Havana Club rums, designed to infuse fresh flavours to new and classic rum cocktails. A fine Cuban rum, this aged blend is also great on its own - neat or on ice.
- White oak aged rum with a lighter blend and style that provides the perfect base to rum cocktails and mixers
- Authentically Cuban with quite a complex nose that’s a mixture of honeyed sugar scents and hints of buttery toffee, vanilla cream, cedar, sandalwood, and cinnamon
- Thick and smooth with a nice caramel-like opening and soft fruity tastes, accentuated by spiced oak, cinnamon, and manuka honey flavours
- Bittersweet finish with vanilla and citrus undertones
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- A Gold expression from the Cape Cornwall range!
- A base of aged Caribbean rum has been blended with Cornish water for this one, so there's lots of chocolatey notes among the fresher, grassy flavours.
- Perfect with ginger beer and the like.
- Alc Vol: 37.5%
- Size: 70cl
- As rum lovers we simply wanted to craft the best tasting rum. We proudly created RedLeg, our award winning Caribbean spiced rum which we rest in oak barrels and infuse with Jamaican vanilla and ginger. For this special edition we've added caramelised pineapple in celebration of traditional hospitality and friendship in the Caribbean
- Redleg Caramalised Pineapple is a fun and vibrant drink, with sweet notes of pineapple and vanilla and Caribbean spices
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- A lovely gift set from Bacardi that includes a bottle of Bacardi Reserva eight-year-old Carta Ocho Rum as well as an ice ball mould.
- Bacardi 8 Year Old Rum is expertly crafted and hand blended by Maestros de Ron Bacardi.
- Each batch of Bacardi Reserva 8 Year old Rum is made from a special selection of barrel-aged reserve rums, ranging from 8 to 9 years old and due to being shaped using a secret blend of charcoals it is smoother than any Cognac. After the master blenders achieve the desired taste profile, the rum is bottled and sealed with a cork.
- Bacardi 8 Year Old has a very complex flavour with many different layers that develop as you sip it. The most distinctive flavour is a pronounced dried stone-fruit note, specifically prune with some hints of black cherry. Wood notes are prominent with oak and maple shining through alongside vanilla, caramel, toffee, butterscotch and spices - ginger, cinnamon, clove, all spice and nutmeg. Its sweetness is floral and honeyed with caramelised banana balanced with the warm earthiness of walnuts and pecans. It has an expansive and well-rounded sweet finish with the slight piquant bitterness of orange zest.
- Created in 1862, Bacardi 8 Year Old remained the sole preserve of the Bacardí family for seven generations. Used only for the most special occasions, this golden sipping rum is the oldest private rum blend in the World. After it was released to the public in 1998, it quickly became coveted by the world's best bartenders.
- In 1862 Don Facundo Bacardi not only set the standards for white rum production by producing the world's first premium white rum, he also produced a number of revolutionary golden Bacardi Rums. He took the same light and heavy rums used to blend Bacardi Superior Rum, and aged them for longer to give them greater depth of flavour.
- ABV: 40%
- Bottle Size: 70cl
- A rich, golden rum infused with hand-picked, natural Bourbon vanilla grown in the forests of Reunion and Madagascar, and the zest of local orange peel and orchid petals.
- A blend of three infusions: the world's finest natural Bourbon vanilla handpicked from Reunion and Madagascar,
- Lively and invigorating hints of orange citrus, and the floral petals of vanilla orchids Golden brown in colour Floral, sweet, bourbon vanilla flavours with an orange blossom finish Experience lively, exotic and free-spirited adventures through the unique taste of Pink Pigeon based cocktails It is distilled 5 times to create a light, elegant rum.
- It's complex in flavour and easy to drink, with a creamy vanilla flavour.
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- Kingston 62 Gold, formerly known as Appleton Special, was released in summer 2020.
- It is a fine, medium-bodied golden rum, made up of full-flavoured traditional pot still rums and lighter character modern column still rums.
This is the same Old J spiced rum you love, but at 40 percent alcoholic volume (instead of 35). Fantastic blend of pot still rums originating from the British Virgin Islands, flavoured with smooth vanilla and succulent Persian limes. A timeless classic!
- Made in small batches in the British Virgin Islands
- Matured for up to 3 years
- Sweet with soft and well-rounded hints of lime and toffee
- Infused with Admiral Vernon's signature blend of secret spices, including vanilla, Persian limes, and sugar
- Best enjoyed over ice, mixed with ginger beer and garnished with a slice of lime for a refreshing drink
Best-selling Bajan Rum that traces its roots back to Barbados. This fine rum is made with molasses distilled using local aquifer water filtered through coral limestone. Cockspur rum is an oak-aged rum that produces a blend of spicy and tropical fruit flavours.
- comes in dried tropical fruit fragrances with hints of oak spice
- Crisp, slightly spirity/astringent in taste, with a bourbon whiskey-like mouthfeel
- Predominantly oaky with a mildly sweetened flavour and smoky traces of pipe tobacco
- Clean tasting and light, best served neat instead of iced, but is great with mixers