Limited edition Game of Thrones Mortlach 15 year old single malt scotch whisky 70cl
Best served neat, on the rocks or by adding a little water which develops the fresh fruit characters.
The ninth and final bottling in the Game of Thrones Limited Edition Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection, the Six Kingdoms Mortlach pays tribute to one of the show’s most powerful characters and the fate of Westeros, whose long-held Seven Kingdoms ultimately became six at the conclusion of the show’s climatic battle for the Iron Throne.
- ABV: 40% Vol
- Size: 70cl
- Dr Squid Gin has been a labour of love dating back to the spring of 2018. "18 months, 16 fights, 14 failed batches, 12 design ideas, 10 shipping fails, 8 missed launch dates, 6 packaging blunders, 4 days in to Lockdown, 2 serious explosions, 1 Dr Squid!!!......Its finally arrived
- "On many occasions we almost conceded that it would not be possible, neither the copper flask nor the balancing of the recipe, but it was an idea that we so steadfastly believed in that we could not let it go".
- Dr Squid Gin has been lovingly made by Pocketful of Stones Distillery down at Long Rock, Penzance.
- This utterly gorgeous unique gin is made with real squid ink from a secret recipe and is served from a handmade copper flask (yes, you read that correctly) engraved with the scenery, wildlife, folklore and history that surrounds them down there.
- Dr Squid Gin has a savoury expression, with a coastal, Mediterranean freshness. style gin, from coriander, sea buck thorn and squid ink. It has a smooth full mouth feel from vanilla and a slight spice, pepper.
- Dr Squid Gin opens up when tonic is added release floral and citrus notes of meadow sweet and lemon.
- Best of all though, wait for it…Dr Squid Gin pours black however when mixed with tonic it turns a vivid pink. Just unbelievably gorgeous to behold and to sip! Wow!
- Squid Ink is such a powerful ingredient that only a minimal amount is needed both for the distilling and colour or infusion of the gin. Vanilla was added to the base of the recipe to give a well rounded mouthfeel and perceived sweetness , coupled with sea buckthorn for a tart, fresh fruit finish.
- It also makes for a great Gin Mule when poured over crushed ice and ginger beer.
- Alc/Vol: 66%
- Size: 35CL
- Morveren Absinthe is sold in a striking presentation pack that tells the Cornish legend about the mermaid Morveren of Zennor.
- This handcrafted Absinthe has a stunning pale green colour, enhanced by the unique use of Cornish seaweed for both the colour and for a background unami flavour. It fills your glass with aromas of aniseed and delicious herbal undertones.
- We source our wormwood from Josh at Wild St Ives who grows it himself on the cliffs near Zennor (just above Pendour Cove – the exact location of the Morveren legend).
- Despite the 66% Alc/Vol, the finish is very smooth and long, with a fresh zing and precious little burn.
- Alc Vol: 12.5%
- Size: 75cl
- The Nocturne City Lights is a limited vintage of Taittinger.
- Taittinger Nocturne Sec Champagne is as a pale yellow colour with shimmering highlights and fine mousse.
- Made from thirty crus of Champagne, the blend of this Champagne wine is 60% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier and 40% Chardonnay. Its beautiful maturity thanks to a long ageing in the cellar makes this round and suave wine a night champagne.
- With this presentation, the Nocturne Cuvée, sparkles with light, revealing itself to the rhythm of the night.
- The nose is subtle and fresh, suggestive of the delightful aromas of white blossom and ripe fruit, with overtones of yellow peaches and dried apricots.
- On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant
- Rounded, rich - "sec" champagne
- Limited Edition
- ABV 4.7%
- Size 24 x 500ml Cans
- Nitrogen activated smooth liquid
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Barley
Preparation and Usage
- Open to Activate
- Open an ice cold can to release the nitrogen
- Pour & Enjoy
- Pour and let it settle to enjoy the taste of our super smooth lager
- Best served ice cold.
- Alc Vol: 46% ABV,
- Size: 70cl
- This whisky is the original Penderyn ‘house style’, aged in ex-bourbon barrels and finished in ex-Madeira wine casks to bring out its full gold character.
- A 46% single malt of some refinement, Penderyn Madeira Finish goes down with a pleasing dash of sweetness. Before finishing in wine casks, this Welsh whisky spent serious time in bourbon barrels while the sands of time worked their magic.
- Penderyn Single Malt has a light fruitiness, generous flavour and a subtle complexity. Our unique stills produce a spirit of extraordinary strength and purity. This is married with water from the Brecon Beacons National Park and matured in the finest ex-bourbon barrels, and finished in hand selected ex-Madeira wine casks.
- Non chill filtered
- No Colour Added
- At a generous 46% ABV,
- Another flavour to add to the famous AU collection
- Gold symbolising power and perfection represents the exceptional taste of our Au Blue Raspberry.
- We have combined our award winning vodka with a unique fruit fusion creating a sweet and unique blue vodka.
- ABV 35.2%
- Available now at 365drinks.co.uk
ABV: 0.0* (contains no more than 0.05% alcohol by volume)
Heineken® 0.0: Great taste, all natural, zero alcohol and only 69 calories per can.
A refreshing alcohol-free beer* characterised by fruity and fresh malt notes and a light body. At just 69 calories this is a great refreshing drink for all. Enjoy the refreshing taste of beer without the alcohol.
- Refreshingly dry, with tangy notes and a gentle malty body that distinguishes it from its alcoholic counterparts
- Nice golden amber colour, pouts clear, some lacing
- Good head, sharp but balanced, short aftertaste
- Wonderful aroma, just like the alcoholic version
- Similar mouthfeel to alcoholic pale lagers without the intoxicating effects
- AROMA: Baking bread with delicate tropical fruit notes and a hint of satsuma.
- FLAVOUR: Sweet and fresh wholemeal grains.
- MOUTHFEEL: Rounded, light body.
- FINISH: Dry with a delicate tropical fruit finish.
- FOOD MATCH: Charred Mediterranean vegetables or vanilla cheesecake.
* contains no more than 0.05% alcohol by volume
- Alc Vol: 4.5%
- Size: 24x330ml
Sol is the authentic Mexican beer, born in 1899 in Orizba, near the highest point in Mexico. The original brewer discovered a refreshing and light recipe that is still used to this day. Rays of sunlight peeped through the breweries roof onto the transparent bottle inspiring the name Sol, in honour of the sun. Sol uses special light resistant hops that preserve the refreshing taste even on the sunniest of days.
- Great for all occasions,
- Sol is a light and refreshing golden pilsner style beer with a fresh and lemony finish.
- Serve chilled.
- Put a lime wedge in the top of the bottle and it's the perfect BBQ accompaniment.
- Contains 24 individual 330ml bottle
- Alc Col: 38%
- Size; 20cl
- The Alexander Collection is Entirely made of Mouth-blown glass, following the ancient Venetian tradition.
- Every bottle is designed by Sandro Bottega, that has been able to deliver messages through shapes, using the inspiration from the art of distillation, history or contemporary events.
- Every piece is handcrafted in a limited number of originals.
- It therefore becomes an object to be collected, which adds preciousness to the distillate it holds.
- The grappa is distilled in vapour alembics, following the Bottega method, and it is made from single variety grapes.
- With this World bottling, featuring a mini globe inside, it is made with Pinot Grigio, Pinot Nero and Pinot Bianco grapes.
- Fresh, fruity and aromatic, this is a delicious aperitif or palate cleanser.
- This bottle belongs to the Alexander collection. It has been displayed at italian institute of Culture in New York, Montreal, Cologne, Barcelona and Madrid, during the exhibition "Art in Grappa"
- This bottle is presented in a stylish Gift Box and also Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Thank you for your trust and congratulations for your choice.
- Alc Vol 40%
- Size: 50cl
- Delicious with a capital D.
- A terroir is usually only associated with wine; we aim to change that. Because we've chosen to rebel against the ceaseless pursuit of purity, resulting in vodka's deprived of flavour and character. We'd go as far as to say that today's vodka's, distilled numerous times, have primarily become tasteless industrially manufactured spirits suitable only for mixing with something else.
- The Vestal 2015 vintage is made from flavoursome Miranda potatoes and distilled once in hybrid Karl 8-plate Pot-Column still.
- On the nose, you'll detect aroma's of delicate fruits like pear and plum, clearly rounded and soft. You'll also experience hints of nuts - especially macadamia.
- On the palate, you'll welcome a creamy, buttery sensation with a mild fruitiness and a suggestion of earthy spices like cardamom, caraway, white pepper and plum kernel. And the finish? Soft, medium length with the reassuring warmth of nutmeg and white pepper.
- Overall the Vestal 2015 is an exceptional vintage (as the awards it's received suggest) and can be sipped neat or mixed in a cocktail, either way; it's sure to linger long in the memory.
- And so while we’re delighted Vestal 2015 won not one, but two gold medals at the recent IWSC awards, we can’t help but think that with a score of 99 out of 100, we might need to try a little harder going forward!
- Does that make Vestal the best vodka in the world? We'll leave that for you to decide, but we sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as we do.