- Bursting with flavours of winter berries and traces of port
- Reddish gold colour, thick and sweet palate, with chewy port notes and hints of barley sugar, cereal, and juicy fruits
- Sweet finish, lingering but not long, leaving mild traces of chocolate and oranges on the tongue
- Fantastic with oily feta and dishes that use this cheese
- Very fruity and thick on the nose, with rich aromas of lemons, apples, and nectarine covered in spices
- Wonderfully balanced on the palate, fresh with traces of vanilla, tiramisu, toffee, and boiled sweets
- Long and gentle finish
- Aged in Glenmorangie’s signature custom-made casks
- Delicious with a creamy lobster bisque or pear soup with brie
- Also great with bacon-wrapped scallops, crab rangoon with ginger and tamarind chutney, or crispy dumplings with crab meat and scallions
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 14 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, the darkest and most intense whisky in the extra-matured range.
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban has spent 10 years maturing in American white oak casks, before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal.
Extra maturation in these port pipes develops Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban into a voluptuous spirit with a complex balance of sweet and dry flavours and an intriguing contrast of smooth and crisp, cooling textures.
On the nose, Dark mint chocolate, tangerines and Seville oranges mingle with sandalwood and walnut before giving way to a spicy finish of pepper and nutmeg.
On the palate Mint chocolate and walnuts envelop the palate like velvet, laying the foundations for Rosé, Turkish delight and sweet Seville oranges.
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- An elegantly designed premium box featuring the Signet motif, the emblem of the Glenmorangie distillery.
- The Glenmorangie gift set contains: The Glenmorangie 10 Year Original 70cl bottle+ 2 Glenmorangie Branded old fashioned rocks glasses.
- Glenmorangie is the most famous Scotch malt whiskey and Glenmorangie Original 10 years old presents a class of its own.
- The maturation process takes place in American oak barrels in two stages - first in barrels filled for the first time, producing the flavors and aromas of coconut and vanilla, then in previously filled barrels, enriching the whiskey with delicate hints of honey and mint.
- A French perfume manufacturer has detected 26 different aromas in this whiskey, thus confirming its complexity and richness of aromas. In the nose, a mix of soft fruits, peaches, mangoes, banana, chopped wood and vanilla. Warm and soft in taste, with a cool and mint finish. In 2013, whiskey received a golden medal in San Francisco at the World Spirits Competition, a silver medal at the ISC and IWSC.