Distinct for its charming old-style bottle and high rye content that gives it a fiery kick. Rich, smooth, and woody - always a palate pleaser. It’s easy to see why Bulleit Bourbon has earned a loyal following in the UK since its arrival more than a decade ago.
- A refreshing and easy-drinking 90 proof Kentucky bourbon
- Oaky, smoky, silky, with aromas of sweet walnut fudge
- Russet / pale copper colour with a rich woody aroma
- Goes down smooth and delivers complex layers of honey and vanilla, with a long and smoky finish and dash of warm alcohol
- Clean and dry, distinct for its luxurious mellowness
- Medium-bodied palate with undertones of brown spice and dry caramel