What makes this gin extra special? It’s handcrafted using the finest ingredients that give it more flavour and a distinctive character. Zing 72 Gin is distilled in an antique-like copper alembics in the distillery, with a bottle that’s inspired by the copper still.
- Winter wheat, spices, fresh local botanicals, and Provencal herbs are blended together to create this aromatic gin
- Handcrafted in Provence in Southern France
- The name represents the maceration of botanicals, a process that lasts for 72 hours
- Juniper remains in the forefront of this gin, and it is accompanied by a herbaceous and crisp undertone, with a hint of a sweet spice
- Distilled in alembics, an ancestral or traditional pot still