We’re grateful to Northamptoshire’s Warner Edwards Distillers for giving us this delectably flavoured gin. Features a variety of the key ingredients grown originally in Queen Victoria’s garden!
- The key ingredient rhubarb is enhanced further with the addition of just enough sugar, which balances out the acidity from the plant
- A spirit that’s notably sweet, yet graced with enjoyable, subtle sour notes from rhubarb
- Nutmeg, soft lemon, and orris greet your nose, followed by fresh rhubarb’s full-bodied notes
- Rhubarb remains the star of the gin, this time, supported by cardamom, black pepper, and juniper
- Finishes with the sweetness of the rhubarb and vanilla pod