A gin that’s born in Portobello Star, a Notting Hill bar where the ‘Ginstitute’ is. Undoubtedly good, old-style London dry gin with traditional spices and botanicals that make it a classic and timeless drink.
- Portobello Road No. 171 epitomises the classic gins of the yesteryears
- With aromas of heavy berries and hot white pepper, with a lot of juniper
- Delicious, with properly integrated spice and a healthy dose of juniper
- A hint of red berries can be perceived from the soft lemon grass flavour
- The finish is a fresh and dry yet cleansing citrus
- A good, no-nonsense gin that can easily become a bar staple and a crowd-pleaser at parties