Unlike the original Whitley Neill Gin, this variant with a perfect blend of rhubarb and ginger is inspired by the Whitley family homestead when they first settled in rural England near Daresbury after the war.
- Rhubarb provides a crisp and tart edge to the smooth base of an English gin, as ginger extract warms your palate
- Provides a full-bodied finish
- Subtly tart, distinctively rhubarb in taste
- Coriander and orange keep the entire blend balanced when it touches the palate
- Made with botanicals like juniper, cassia bark, coriander seed, orris root, liquorice, ginger, rhubarb, lemon, and angelica root
- Great for making holiday cocktails
An elegant, aromatic violet gin that never fails to wow gin lovers and enthusiasts alike. Whitley Neill’s creation is fun and puts an adventurous floral twist to classic cocktails with perfectly balanced spicy elements and sweet notes.
- Violet and juniper go together, even as the freshness of orange oil cuts through, while cardamom adds heat in the background
- A perfectly luxurious, handcrafted gin made with carefully picked violets
- Best enjoyed over ice, but versatile enough to be paired with long drinks and traditional cocktails
- Violet flowers lend a subtle floral note to this smooth English gin, resulting in a lively and intense representation of Italian elegance
This gin earned a Bronze in the flavoured gin category of the 2018 International Spirits Challenge. It features Scottish raspberries, with coriander and liquorice supporting its flavour. It can make any sparkling wine more interesting.
- Distinct juniper, liquorice, and coriander flavours greet your taste buds, followed by a fresh, bright, and vibrant taste of raspberries from Scotland
- This perfectly balanced gin boats a delicate fruity taste with a lasting flavour of citrusy raspberry
- Incredibly versatile, yet shines more when paired with tonic and any seasonal or contemporary cocktail
- Besides raspberry, the gin is made with other botanicals like cassia bark, angelica root, lemon, sweet orange, liquorice, and orris root
This is a classic Whitley Neill Gin that features a big helping of quince juice. Absolutely perfect if you want your G&T to have a smashing twist.
- Besides the fantastic blend of citrus zest, ripe nectarines, and apricot yogurt, the fragrance is supported by hints of exotic spice, leather, and juniper
- Starts off sweet and syrupy before introducing notes of citrus juice, with warming ginger, quince, and juniper. Lots of peach and fleshy pear, too
- Finishes with a note of Seville orange marmalade with the zesty taste of grapefruit
- Undoubtedly among the best-tasting gins for making an amazingly stunning and balanced elderflower tonic. Don’t forget the slice of orange!