Straight from the Balmenach distillery in the Scottish Highlands, this Caorunn Gin is a masterful infusion of five locally foraged botanicals. A rich palate of juniper berries has been the heart of this drink since the 17th century. Exotic and warm—perfect to cap off a long day.
- Pronounced ‘ka-roon’
- Artisanal handcrafted Scottish gin made in small batches
- A mix of modern Scotland’s urban sophistication and the charming ruggedness of Speyside
- Combines rowan berry, heather, dandelion, coul blush apple, and other botanicals
- Floral nose that quickly develops to aromas of citrus blossom, heather, and juniper
- Orange oil palate followed by rosemary and faint heather honey
- Dry juniper finish, lingering taste of peppery rye