- Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Stunningly smooth, full of character and exploding with flavour, this is London Dry Gin made the way it used to be, the way it should be. Smooth enough for a Martini yet flavoursome enough for a superb G&T.
- Sipsmith Sloe Gin
- Exactly how we'd make it at home: the perfect combination of wild sloe berries left to rest patiently on our own London Dry Gin. The result is a complex red berry palate, bursting with cassis fruit notes.
- Sipsmith London Cup
- A sublimely sippable gin cup crafted from our award-winning London Dry Gin, infused with Earl Grey tea, borage, lemon verbena and a host of other botanicals.
Fresh sloe berries and sugar are steeped in the ever-popular classic Gordon's gin to make this lip-smacking gin liqueur. Serve it long over ice—the perfect drink for a hot summer day.
- Delicate and crisp
- Crimson red, clear appearance
- Aromas of raspberry jam, almond, cloves, blackberries, and piney menthol
- Sweet and tart - a well-balanced liqueur that envelopes the tongue with clean sloe fruit flavours and hints of cloves, cinnamon, figs, sweet almond, and stewed fruits
- Leaves notes of blackberries on the tongue, punctuated with mild clove and black pepper spice
- Trivia: The first Gordon’s sloe gin was released in 1908, but this modern version was introduced in 2004
Plymouth has been making this gin for more than 130 years. It follows a classic and simple recipe that results in a fruity and crisp sloe gin, blended with Dartmouth water.
- Crafted by steeping sloe berries in Plymouth Gin before blending it with Dartmouth water
- Best enjoyed chilled over ice, or if preferred, simple neat
- Works well in cocktails, too
- With a mesmerising fruity aroma of mellow sloe berries, a slight fragrance of almonds and notes of sweet cherry
- Full-bodied, smooth, and fruity, perfectly balanced with a dry and sweet taste
- Fruity, fresh, and long finish