Fresh sloe berries and sugar are steeped in the ever-popular classic Gordon's gin to make this lip-smacking gin liqueur. Serve it long over ice—the perfect drink for a hot summer day.
- Delicate and crisp
- Crimson red, clear appearance
- Aromas of raspberry jam, almond, cloves, blackberries, and piney menthol
- Sweet and tart - a well-balanced liqueur that envelopes the tongue with clean sloe fruit flavours and hints of cloves, cinnamon, figs, sweet almond, and stewed fruits
- Leaves notes of blackberries on the tongue, punctuated with mild clove and black pepper spice
- Trivia: The first Gordon’s sloe gin was released in 1908, but this modern version was introduced in 2004