- Balanced medium aroma, rounded flavour with a slight bite
- Black, full-bodied colour with a creamy head
- From a company with more than two centuries of brewing experience
- Inspired by archival recipes and updated with modern twists
- Proudly brewed at the Guinness brewery in Dublin
- Uses the finest quality Irish barley, malt, and hops
- Best served in a Guinness pint glass
Nigerian Guinness – Authentic & Unique
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a beer like no other. It’s a beer of substance, the most full-flavoured of all. Singular and striking. Uniquely satisfying. Brewed with extra hops and roasted barley for a natural bite.
Nigeria has been brewing Guinness at its Ikeja factory since 1962 and is now the second largest consumer of Guinness in the world. Guinness Nigeria's recipe includes locally sourced maize and sorghum following a government ban on the importation of malted barley in the 1980s. Such ingredients are said to give Guinness Nigeria its uniquely bitter and sweet taste.
Refreshingly crisp and always rewarding. Brewed with a deep passion and dedication, this treasure trove of deep flavours, envelops and invigorates the drinker.
This is a beer for those who seek a bolder taste, for those who want to be more and do more in life. For those who are truly MADE OF MORE.
Guinness… Made of More.
Nigerian Guinness is made with the following ingredients:
- Alcohol: 7.5% Vol
Guinness Gift set
1x 330ml Guinness Original Extra Stout
1x Branded Guinness Tankard
1x Toucan Shaped Bottle Opener