- Balanced medium aroma, rounded flavour with a slight bite
- Black, full-bodied colour with a creamy head
- From a company with more than two centuries of brewing experience
- Inspired by archival recipes and updated with modern twists
- Proudly brewed at the Guinness brewery in Dublin
- Uses the finest quality Irish barley, malt, and hops
- Best served in a Guinness pint glass
Distinctively dark with a creamy head and a velvety finish. Guinness Draught is one of the world's most iconic beers. It is a beer that is truly Made of More™️.
- Guinness Draught Stout. For Use with Surger Unit Only.
- The sweetness of the malt perfectly balances the bitterness of the hops which are both beautifully complimented by the characteristic flavour of our Guinness roasted barley
- Guinness brewers were the first to introduce the combination of nitrogen and carbon dioxide to draught beer. The result was Guinness Draught, famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle.
- Beer drinkers who are looking for a quality beer from a trusted brand
- Famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle. This is our greatest innovation. Truly unique. Perfectly balanced. Made of More.
Nigerian Guinness – Authentic & Unique
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a beer like no other. It’s a beer of substance, the most full-flavoured of all. Singular and striking. Uniquely satisfying. Brewed with extra hops and roasted barley for a natural bite.
Nigeria has been brewing Guinness at its Ikeja factory since 1962 and is now the second largest consumer of Guinness in the world. Guinness Nigeria's recipe includes locally sourced maize and sorghum following a government ban on the importation of malted barley in the 1980s. Such ingredients are said to give Guinness Nigeria its uniquely bitter and sweet taste.
Refreshingly crisp and always rewarding. Brewed with a deep passion and dedication, this treasure trove of deep flavours, envelops and invigorates the drinker.
This is a beer for those who seek a bolder taste, for those who want to be more and do more in life. For those who are truly MADE OF MORE.
Guinness… Made of More.
Nigerian Guinness is made with the following ingredients:
- Alcohol: 7.5% Vol
Dark and Lively The one that started it all Characterful, subtle notes of fruit, vibrant hints of roasted coffee, toffee and caramel in a definitively crisp finish. Based on an original recipe by Arthur Guinness II. Arth Guinness. Original recipe
These officially Branded Guinness Pint Glasses were created to Celebrate the 250th anniversary of Guinness from 1759 - 2009.
These glasses were Limited Edition, and are now Collectors Items. Made from toughened Glass, perfect for both domestic and commercial use
These glasses shows the Guinness 'Harp' Logo on the front, and '250' on the back.
- Official Branded Guinness Pint Glasses
- Collectors Item
- Limited Edition
- Features the Guinness 'Harp' Logo
- Fully toughened
- Perfect for both domestic and commercial use
- Includes a Signature of Arthur Guinness on each glass.
- Set of 2 Glasses
Guinness Gift set
1x 330ml Guinness Original Extra Stout
1x Branded Guinness Tankard
1x Toucan Shaped Bottle Opener