Fuggle and Goldings hops combine forces in this full-bodied IPA. The result is a distinctive flavour with complex citrus aromas and a refreshing bitterness. You’ll love the intoxicating blend of grass, spearmint, and hop aromas, the tangy citrus flavours, and the rewarding bitter finish. Always satisfying!
- Combines American Cascade and Centennial hops with local Kentish Goldings
- A proper beer packed with flavour, leaving a satiating thickness on the tongue
- Dark golden colour, pours with nice lacing, faint sediment, good carbonation
- Moderately hoppy aroma
- Pairs well with spicier dishes and crispy roasts, with a bitterness that amplifies salt and umami flavours
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians