Innovative liqueur makers and distillers of The Zymurgorium crafted this sweet, violet gin that pairs easily with desserts. In Greek mythology, Zeus created violets for Io, his mortal lover, and placed them in meadows where she roamed.
- Sweet, fragrant, with a lot of pastel parmas
- Best blended in an Aviation
- It’s a sweet treat, almost like candy, making it a great companion during a laid-back summer’s day
- Sweet violets are notable for their strong scent and uniquely sweet taste
- Can be enjoyed like a Creme de Violette
- Refined with juniper and an array of botanicals that make it good to drink on its own, but versatile enough to be mixed with lemonade, used for baking, or added in ice cream