- Bursting with flavours of winter berries and traces of port
- Reddish gold colour, thick and sweet palate, with chewy port notes and hints of barley sugar, cereal, and juicy fruits
- Sweet finish, lingering but not long, leaving mild traces of chocolate and oranges on the tongue
- Fantastic with oily feta and dishes that use this cheese
- Very fruity and thick on the nose, with rich aromas of lemons, apples, and nectarine covered in spices
- Wonderfully balanced on the palate, fresh with traces of vanilla, tiramisu, toffee, and boiled sweets
- Long and gentle finish
- Aged in Glenmorangie’s signature custom-made casks
- Delicious with a creamy lobster bisque or pear soup with brie
- Also great with bacon-wrapped scallops, crab rangoon with ginger and tamarind chutney, or crispy dumplings with crab meat and scallions
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Double cask
- Matured in American oak barrels finished in sherry casks
- Double Cask matured for a classic Speyside taste; rich, smooth and mellow. The distillery at Tamnavulin was opened in 1966 on the banks of River Livet, deep in the heart of Speyside, the most celebrated whisky producing region in Scotland.
- Amber gold in colour, this rich and elegant Speyside single malt whisky has hints of sweet toffee, honey and, marzipan on the nose with refreshing pineapple, pear and subtle citrus notes on the palate.
- Set on the banks of the corrie stream and the River Livet, we draw our water from underground springs in the Easterton Hills. Formed by Snowmelt from the surrounding mountains, this water is naturally filtered through ancient limestone rock.
- Size: 70CL
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Speyside
- The first official bottling from the re-opened Glen Keith distillery in Speyside, which was revived in 2013 and whose spirits normally appear in blends such as Chivas Regal and 100 Pipers. This new, no-age-statement whisky is a gentle dram with notes of poached pears, honeycomb and vanilla toffee.
- Glen Keith is a single malt scotch aged in the finest traditional oak casks for a distinctive, smooth and easy-drinking whisky. It has hints of fresh-picked orchard fruits, rich toffee notes and a satisfying, warm and long finish.
- Sold in its signature gift box, making it the perfect whisky to celebrate a special occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy served straight, on ice or mixed in a cocktail.
- The Glen Keith Distillery perches on the Linn of Keith, a sparkling, free-flowing waterfall on the river Isla. It's an historic spot, once the stronghold of the Ogilvie's of Milton, a branch of one of the most prominent ancient clans of Scotland. Today, it is one of Speyside's best kept secrets.
- Nose: Ripe fruit aromas of pears and apricots, thick vanilla custard and a subtle sweet citrus orange zest. Taste: Sweet flavours of honeycomb and soft vanilla toffee, perfectly balanced with poached pears and delicate notes of marzipan. Finish: Long and smooth with sweet notes of butterscotch.
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky Aged 12 Years
- One of the world's best-selling malts, Glenfiddich 12yo's famous triangular bottle is a fixture in practically every bar on the globe. Light and easy-drinking stuff loved by millions.
- Flowing in the Valley of the Deer since 1887, our family's signature expression is the world's most awarded single malt Scotch whisky.
- With a unique freshness from the same Highland spring water we've used since 1887, its distinctive fruitiness comes from the high cut point William Grant always insisted upon. Carefully matured in the finest American oak and European oak sherry casks for at least 12 years, it is mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours.
- Creamy with a long, smooth and mellow finish, our 12 Year Old is the perfect example of Glenfiddich's unique Speyside style and is widely proclaimed the best dram in the valley
This Auchentoshan 12-year-old expression replaced the old 10 year-old when the
A more recent release from the Auchentoshan distillery, replacing the previous staple 10 year old when the range was totally revamped. This 12 year old bottling launched at the same time Auchentoshan had a dramatic rebrand back in 2011.
Elegant and refined, with those classic Auchentoshan notes of vanilla and almonds
- Size: 70cl
- Exemplifying our family’s tradition of innovation, our 15 Year Old expression is created using a technique pioneered by our Malt Master and its warm, spicy flavours are transformed with the alchemy of the Solera Vat.
- Uniquely amongst Scotch whisky distillers, our Malt Master matures our Glenfiddich 15 Year Old in three types of oak cask, sherry, bourbon and new oak, to pervade it with rich fruit flavours and distinct spice and honey notes. He then marries it in our unique handcrafted Oregon pine Solera vat, which is always kept at least half full, to give it a beautiful balance and create a deliciously harmonious, consistent and complex whisky that gets increasingly complex over time.
- Our Solera system is the culmination of curious minds and the pioneering spirit of our family. It’s also the secret behind this whisky becoming the first 15 year old expression to enter the top ten best selling single malts.
- Great for experiencing a premium, mature, rich, silky smooth malt with an intriguingly complex aroma and subtle, sweet layers of sherry oak, marzipan, cinnamon and ginger.
- An intriguingly complex aroma. Sweet heather honey and vanilla fudge combined with rich dark fruits. Taste: Silky smooth, revealing layers of sherry oak, marzipan, cinnamon and ginger. Full-bodied and bursting with flavour. Finish: Satisfyingly rich with lingering sweetness
- ABV: 40%.
- The Singleton of Dufftown Malt Master Selection is a pleasurable, easy drinking, and accessible single malt with a smooth texture and predominantly sweet taste.
- “First rate: accessible and easy to drink. It will certainly appeal to consumers who enjoy lighter styles of Speyside, but it has plenty of character” - Charles MacLean, Whisky Expert. Hints of honey and vanilla coupled with fresh pear on a faint base of wood ash.
- Enjoy it neat to experience the notes of fresh fruit and vanilla. Aged in barrels hand-selected by Craig Wilson, Master of Malt, and finished in three distinct barrel types: refill, sherry and bourbon.
- Its smooth flavour make it the perfect gift for new single malt whisky drinkers
- Nose: Fresh fruit, hints of honey and vanilla.
- Taste: Light to medium bodied. Delicate and smooth with fresh fruit, sweet spice and fresh pear.
- Finish: Medium with warmth, lingering vanilla and sprinkle of white pepper
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- Part of the new core range of whiskies launched by Isle of Jura in early 2018, this 10 year old from Isle of Jura, expression takes the place of Jura Origin. It's initially aged in American white oak bourbon barrels before enjoying a finishing period in Oloroso sherry butts and bottled at 40% ABV.
- It has the subtle smoke characteristic of Jura's excellent Island single malts, with robust vanilla and an intense kick of sherried sweetness underneath
- Gift Box
- Includes an Exclusive Hip Flask