Glen Keith Distillery Edition Single Malt Whisky 70cl
- Size: 70CL
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Speyside
- The first official bottling from the re-opened Glen Keith distillery in Speyside, which was revived in 2013 and whose spirits normally appear in blends such as Chivas Regal and 100 Pipers. This new, no-age-statement whisky is a gentle dram with notes of poached pears, honeycomb and vanilla toffee.
- Glen Keith is a single malt scotch aged in the finest traditional oak casks for a distinctive, smooth and easy-drinking whisky. It has hints of fresh-picked orchard fruits, rich toffee notes and a satisfying, warm and long finish.
- Sold in its signature gift box, making it the perfect whisky to celebrate a special occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy served straight, on ice or mixed in a cocktail.
- The Glen Keith Distillery perches on the Linn of Keith, a sparkling, free-flowing waterfall on the river Isla. It's an historic spot, once the stronghold of the Ogilvie's of Milton, a branch of one of the most prominent ancient clans of Scotland. Today, it is one of Speyside's best kept secrets.
- Nose: Ripe fruit aromas of pears and apricots, thick vanilla custard and a subtle sweet citrus orange zest. Taste: Sweet flavours of honeycomb and soft vanilla toffee, perfectly balanced with poached pears and delicate notes of marzipan. Finish: Long and smooth with sweet notes of butterscotch.
Shipping Notice - Covid-19 Update
Please note, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we have been faced with an unprecedented number of orders. Currently we are only able to offer an extended shipping service of up to 3-5 working days. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and couriers. We are working around the clock to ensure all orders are delivered.
Signing for goods – our couriers will deliver goods to your door, however they will NOT ask you to sign their dockets. Currently Royal Mail, ParcelForce, FedEx and DPD drivers are not permitted to enter your home or property.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience through these challenging times.
Please stay safe and drink responsibly.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|