A delicious Mediterranean twist on an original recipe from Alexander Gordon, inspired by a 1931 Gordon's Lemon recipe.
Made with the highest quality juicy lemons from sun-soaked Sicily, and using only natural flavorings, it's perfectly crafted to balance the juniper notes and refreshing taste of Gordon's.
An outstanding refreshing zesty tasting gin.
Kopparberg Passionfruit & Orange Premium Gin is distilled with pride & expertly infused with natural fruit flavours for a bold and balanced taste.
A bold and exotic taste, infused with sweet passionfruit and orange.
Try with ice, a splash of tonic or lemonade and a large slice of orange.
7.5% vol ABV
Alfred Button & Sons added shimmer in their citrus tipple - and the result is this fun drink that always packs a little extra. This Lemon Sherbet Gin Liqueur will refresh you with its energising flavour. Simply shake the bottle to release the shimmer, and pour into your drink!
- Subtle citrus aromas, dominant lemon peel palate, overall a silky gin
- Clean and clear lemon flavour, can be served neat or in a long drink
- Enjoy in a G&T or add to a glass of prosecco for a fruity sparkle
- For the ultimate extravaganza, add it in a luxurious gin or a prosecco cocktail
- One of the best sellers in the brand’s range of shimmer gin liqueurs
- Suitable for vegetarians
Bring the taste of the Med to your home.
As we countdown the days until lockdown is over, it's likely we're all craving something strong to get us through these uncertain times. And with the weather picking up, it would be wrong for us not to sit back, relax and enjoy a classic G&T in the sunshine (even if it's only in the back garden). So with that, you'll be glad to hear that leading gin brand Gordon's has launched a brand new Mediterranean orange gin, and it sounds darn delicious.
This limited edition bottle has now arrived at 365drinks.co.uk.
This 37.5% ABV gin is packed with notes of fresh Orange, complimented by juniper and the refreshing, signature taste of Gordon's original dry gin. And by the looks of things, it's set to become the nation's new summer tipple.
Gordon's suggests serving the gin with plenty of ice with 150ml chilled tonic water, and garnished with a wedge of orange or lemon and a sprig of fresh rosemary for the most refreshing G&T.
Although with this beaming sunshine at the moment, it can be tempting to venture out into a public place, it's important that we follow guidelines and stay home to save lives.
Stay home and drink gin instead - there's definitely worse things to be doing!
A gin-based Rhubarb & Rosehip liqueur that works wonderfully with tonic and ice, or as an elegant top up for prosecco! You can also sip it over ice on a hot summer evening.
- Inspired by the classic 1899 recipes of provision merchants Alfred Button & Sons
- Perfect add-on to a glass of sparkling wine, also great for gin and tonic, an elegant drink overall
- Tangy and sweet - a perfect combination of rhubarb, rosehip, and fruits
- A bite of rhubarb on the palate starts things off, balanced out by hints of creamy angelica and peppery juniper
- Lovely floral and candy fragrance
- Suitable for vegetarians
The brilliant gin makers of Alfred Button & Sons have done it again, releasing another best-selling sweet treat. This Parma Violet liqueur is perfect with tonic and ice. You can also top up your prosecco with this magical shimmering add-on.
- If you love Parma Violets hard candy, then you’ll love this concoction
- Exceptionally high-quality handcrafted gin with a surprisingly complex finish
- This sparkling purple gin adds a special touch to prosecco and cocktails
- Don’t forget to give it a good shake to activate shimmer, then pour into your drinks
- Smells of candy, aromatic violet flowers, and other floral notes
- Drink at peak shimmer!
Kopparberg Premium Gin is distilled with pride & expertly infused with natural fruit flavours for a bold and balanced taste.
Kopparberg has combined its famous strawberry and lime flavour with one of the nation’s favourite drinks, gin.
- Juniper Berries - from Italy give a scent and taste of pine cones, lavender and camphor.
- Lemon Peel - from Spain creates a bittersweet taste which has a freshness and subtlety giving a clear citrus taste.
- Coriander (Seeds) - from Morocco are ground down to release there citrus and spice giving suggestions of lemons and orange but mellowed and rounded by a ginger-like spice.
- Angelica (Root) - from Saxony gives a dry, pine, kernel flavour enhancing subtlety and adding a long after taste.
- Orris (Iris Root) - from Italy add the aroma of violets and add the sense of warm earth combining the rest of the botanicals.
- Grains of Paradise - from West Africa combine a peppery bite with lavender and chocolate for a touch of luxury which adds the spicy exotic quality to the spirit.
- Cubeb Berries - from Java are crushed and when infused in a spirit provide a fresh pine flavour and light peppery notes
- Cassia Bark - from Indo-China give off a light cinnamon flavour adding a warm spice and touch of sweetness
- Almonds - from Spain are grounded to release there precious oils and adds a clean rich taste with a hint of nuttiness to add strength to the spirit.
- Liquorice - from China to bring depth to the other botanicals
- Hand Selected Botanicals
- Vapour infused
- Hand selected exotic botanicals
- From a 1761 recipe
- Distilled from 100% grain
Gordon's is a brand of London dry gin first produced in 1769. The top markets for Gordon's are the United Kingdom, the United States and Greece. It is owned by the British spirits company Diageo and, in the UK, is made at Cameron Bridge Distillery in Fife, Scotland. It is the world's best-selling London dry gin.
Help them celebrate in style with this Gordon's pink gin and tonic set. The gift box includes 2 5cl Premium Pink Gordons gin, 1 juniper berry jars,1 dried hibiscus flowers and 2 official Gordon's premium pink balloon glasses. We'd recommend pairing them with strawberries for ultimate indulgence.
Premium Pink Gin Gordon's Pink Gin is perfectly crafted to balance the refreshing taste of Gordon’s with the natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries, with the tang of redcurrant served up in a unique blushing tone. Serve with your favourite tonic for a sweet succulent twist on a classic G&T.