This extraordinary Spanish Gin is all about Mediterranean flavours. It’s infused with unique botanicals from the Costa Dorada (golden coast) region, including rosemary, thyme, arbequina olive, mandarin, and basil.
- Pronounced ‘mar-ray’
- Made in a lovely 19th century chapel in a Spanish fishing town outside Barcelona
- The citrus component is a blend of Seville lemons, mandarins, and oranges macerated in traditional clay jars for one year
- The other botanicals are steeped separately for 36 hours or more, then distilled individually
- Herbal nose with lovely hints of berry fruits and perfume
- Aromatic palate with hints of coriander, citrus zest, and tart juniper
- Fresh spiced finish