Meet the King of Soho embodying the West End’s art, culture, and music in a bottle. Made by Howard Raymond, the son of property tycoon Paul Raymond, who contributed greatly to revolutionising the Soho area.
- Manufactured by West End Drinks, Ltd. in Central London
- Made with 12 botanicals, including angelica root, grapefruit peel, cassia, and coriander
- Fresh and full-bodied flavour profile
- Aromas of herbal coriander, pine, and juniper
- Uniquely sweet, thanks to the grapefruit peel’s bright and citrusy flavour, supported by some spices
- Finishes with a liquorice that lasts
- Add it to gin cocktails to give them a lovely twist