PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name and address).
We do not collect any payment details as payment for our goods is made via WorldPay who also have a privacy and cookies policy which should be read prior to you making payment.
We will obtain your personal data when you purchase goods from us.
We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purposes of marketing and as set out in the Cookies Policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing-see 'Marketing and opting out', below
- fraud prevention and detection
- billing and order fulfilment
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you
- security vetting and
- Improving our services.
MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
If you have given permission, we may contact you by telephone, email SMS, text or in writing about our products, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We are not responsible for any information given by you when making payment as this is done via a third party, Worldpay.
We may monitor and record communications with you such as emails and telephone calls for quality assurance, fraud prevention and compliance.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices, and
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad, and
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to 365 Drinks Limited; and
- Specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details); and
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email sent to email@example.com with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable),
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details), and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Name of cookie||Owner||Purpose for the cookie|